1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat 2012 launch at Green Park, Vadapalani, Chennai today at 7:30 PM

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by srida, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Hi Guys

Today morning I got a Call from VST motors, Chennai regarding the Fiat 2012 Launch. The event is happening at Hotel Greenpark, Vadapalani. Did any of you guys got the invite and are planning to attend the event ??? If TFI members are gonna attend the event, I would also come for it.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    no cal srida...
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    The launch is by Tata Motors and not by VST Motors. I received a call from VST as well as Concorde, But whoever decided to do this on a weekday is a complete moron!
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    I recd a call from VST , and as Teky rightly said, I agree to it. I wont be going as I have some personal issues and I had conveyed that to them

Abdul
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No comments from me :-?
    1 person likes this.
  6. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    I also got , But on a week day that too in vadpalani , Oh its very tough
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Request mods to update the title of the thread. That is totally misleading as if VST is arranging the Launch event which is not true. The launch event is by the Fiat and not any dealers.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Title edited.

Is this an official FIAT launch? This second launch seems to be a move to gather more visibility in the South Indian press.
    1 person likes this.
  9. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Exactly. This is a Fiat launch but it looks like the whole thing is arranged by Tata Motors here.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Sathya is joining today for the launch event. Let us wait for his updates and pictures.
  10. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I got multiple calls but its not possible to go on a weekday. i would be delighted if this was over the weekend. guess they just want a story in tomorrow's Hindu.