1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT 2011 CALENDER

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ansal11, Feb 2, 2011.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    ansal11: My postman delivers it regularly. He is a nice chap. I tip him during festivals. My bad luck! Perhaps, it is supplied with newsstand copies only. If it is so, I will buy one more copy with the calender! :)
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Ravi Ji, it surely is a collectors item. One for the die hard fans of Fiat. :up
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    tooooo goooood ansal11.
    I'l rush to shop tomorrow and pick up one.
    thanx for all photos
  4. i <3 this calendar, surely buy ...... ::D
    but y there is no FIAT 500.... :A
  5. Hey i also got this when i bought the autocar feb issue last week. I liked it. Also like liked the following:
    1. Overdrive tested this for the best driver's car this side of 10 lakhs, lap timing for tjet was just 1 sec below the fastest car 1.6 fabia, i guess more because of weight of this beast
    2. autocar gave an award to tjet for the best upgrade (dont remember the exact word)
    3. this month's feb top gear issue, compared tjet and fiesta, although they have given both the cars 17 on 20 but they termed tjet as the winner as an overall package which is quite obvious...

(don't know is this is the right place to post this, moderators may move it if needed to the right place)
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Superhot. I am buying this ACI Feb edition if I find it inside here in Chandigarh's mag stands.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I think i should demand some royalty from ACI for selling so many issues :)
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Then I expect same thing from FIAT India as well. :lol: :eek:fftopic

@MODS- Need to redesign the Off Topic smiley. :eek:fftopic
    Feels like I am agitated at being off topic. Perhaps a neutral expression would be better (just my subjective opinion).
  9. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    I have already placed this over my music system at home.
  10. saugdas

saugdas

Trichy
    For all of us who wanted FIAT to do some good advertising, this is indeed a good start :up ::T