1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT 1100 Club - Bangalore [FCB]

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by Arun1100, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    FCB :!:

"Its a funny thing about a Fiat 1100... There is a moment you know you want one, there is a moment you first own one and for the truely afflicted there is a decade or two that passes in owning one...

From its first days on road for over fifty five years ago, the Fiat 1100 has ignited the kind of passion in drivers that only a Fiat can..

And now once again it is poised to redefine whats possible, introducing the Fiat 1100 Club - Bangalore, it is quite simply the purest expression of who we are...!"

Our Club Motto:
    "Long Live Fiats!" ::T

How it started?
    On March 10th 2009, Karthik Makam, Karthik M.B, Sujith and me united through Orkut where Sujith started a Community called Fiat 1100 Club - Bangalore. We all are owners of FIAT 1100 / Premier Padmini cars with equal love and passion for FIAT cars.

On March 15th 2009 we all met for the first time in Cubbon Park at 2pm. The Club started off with just Four cars and now has 100+ active members! The Club is for helping the Classic FIAT car owners in maintaining their FIATs, sourcing parts, providing technical help etc. We have successfully managed to save a number of Fiats from being scrapped. Also motivated Fiatians not to sell their old Fiats and instead start using them again.

It's just a Hobby Club wherein no money transactions happen and neither there are any formalities. If a Fiat owner is IT literate then we request them to register in our Club website. We maintain a database of phone numbers of all the members are invited to the meets through Mails and SMSes.

Every quarter we have a meet at a public place like Cubbon Park or Lalbaug. After the meet we generally go for a lunch drive. Our Club members are as enthusiastic as us and we are really proud of the Club. Thanks to FCB we now know so many FIATians not only in India but across the world! We four Founders of the Club have become close buddies as though we know each other since a decade!

All are welcome to attend FCB meets including the new gen FIAT cars! :cool:
    Today is FCB's Second Anniversary! Thank you Bangalore Fiatians for making the Club what it is today! :clap

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.jpg

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.jpg

7.jpg
    pdash, Ravi and shams like this.
  2. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Some pics from our Meets.. Enjoy! ::D

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG
    pdash likes this.
  3. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Many feel FIATs / Padminis are worth just 20k to 30k. But for us, these cars are priceless! One should own or at least drive one to feel it. Most of us have had FIATs as our first car at home. These cars surely bring back the childhood memories of many!

The below ad was well thought 5 decades ago! It says.. "Fiat 1100 is not only a car with a history, it's a car with great future!" ::T

Fiat 1100 Jan 55.jpg
    pdash likes this.
  4. Arun, happy anniversery to FCB. Long live FCB, Long live FIAT.
    Happy to see diehard fans of FIAT.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Happy anniversary FCB Mods and members. I've been following FCB posts and meets on Facebook religiously and would like to congratulate for the work you guys are doing.

I would like to add that FCB has it's own office now as well. Way to go FCB and good luck. :up
  6. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Thank bnzjon and Paddleshifter! ::T

We FCB guys and Yashik aka Paddleshifter have become very close buddies thanks to our common passion - FIATs! Also Klub Class, Sanjeev, Ansal, Anirudh and Clevermax etc. But I wonder when we all will meet in person!
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Happy anniversary FCB Mods and members. Can I join this group & one more thing can I get FCB sticker set. I like to logo of FCB nice work.

Long Live FIAT. Long Live FCB.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congratulations, How can i order the Stickers,
  9. Wow! Good to know that such club exists and also completed one year!!! Congrats to club members!!! Keep it up!
  10. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Congratulations FCB. You guys are taking great efforts For Fiat Family.

Hey Anand, a little correction - FCB have completed 2 years. ::D