1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat 1.4 emotion pack 2009 for sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Revv, Sep 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats for new car and to retain existing linea fire. Now I am looking for used linea t jet . I cant buy new one because I already have bought New Audi Q5 in march 2015 and i am using 2013 tata safari storme . Thank you .
    csr1969 likes this.
  2. Revv

Revv Amatore

Chinchwad, Pune
    Chinchwadgaon Pune
    Linea 1.4
    Wish you the best in finding T-Jet. That car is very hard to get in used car market.
  3. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea 1.3
    Yes it is hard to find linea t jet in used car market . But who knows if any fellow member would want to sell linea t jet for upcoming abarth linea or newly launched abarth punto. In case used linea t jet not found then may be i would sell my safari storme next year for new linea t jet .
  4. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea 1.3
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 8, 2015 ---
    Hello Revv , you said that you just cant afford to sell it for 2.4 L . May I ask you a question , at what price you could afford to sale your linea or you just dropped the plan to sell the linea as off now . I mean to say if offer was not good or any other reason? Thank you.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  5. Revv

Revv Amatore

Chinchwad, Pune
    Chinchwadgaon Pune
    Linea 1.4
    Hi Ganesh. I have dropped the plan for now.
    About the prices - My expectation was about 3 lakh for the car. I had an offer from Fiat guys of about 2.1 lakh. From Maruti about 1.8 lakh. Mahindra first choice gave me and offer of 1.3 L (I mean really !? :facepalm: People sell their 5 year old Altos for that price !) Installed Pioneer infotainment system afterwards which is worth 35K. I think I might as well use the car for next couple of years as there is absolutely nothing wrong with the car.
    Raaz likes this.
  6. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea 1.3
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 8, 2015 ---
    Hello Revv , I appreciate your honest reply . I was interested in your linea because i was owner of may 2010 flamenco red mjd dynamic linea and i sold that car in october 2013 and also your car is team fiat member's car. Also i like linea in only flamenco red colour.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 8, 2015, Original Post Date: Nov 8, 2015 ---
    Hello Revv would like to ask a question , one person have offered his april 2010linea fire petrol emotion pack at 3.51 L price , insurance expired in 2014 and he did last servicing in 2 years ago in october 2013 and after that car ran only 4000 km , current running is 25000kms . Can we assume that car engine would be fine as last oil change was two years ago . That car owner have bought elite i20 . And linea is idle since last 10 -11 months.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Since the call is not on sale anymore, locking the thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.