1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT –LINEA- are you the chosen one??

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Tron, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    here are some pics of aaron(pioneeraaron),tarak(TORQUE_TND) & me(Tron) having little meet at kelakar collage mulund(E.):cool: this spot is really good to meet...several meets are done till today...even at this place we got 2 new members(sid,swapnil) who joins tfi after looking at us...looking ahead to have a big meet at kelakar collage road.:car:up

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    I think minimal grey has visited Fiat Factory meet. I always dream about "Glory of FIATs in Mumbai" . Hope FIAT comes with some cheap Taxi model (Same Padmini shape with MJD engine) and every Padmini taxi owner who are scrapping the taxis will buy this new genration FIAT taxis. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.. Just a dream.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Nice shoot, Liked the pictures.
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @nk4FIAT sir, off course,thats a really great idea! yes gray car was in factory meet. its aaron's linea.
    @tony, thanks bro. actually their could have been more cars in the frame but i forgot to flick others & till that time it was dark too so couldn't flick. but next time all cars will be their in frame!!
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  5. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    guys here is my MJD almost reaching 9.5k & lot of things are changed.Initially before summer started i was getting figures of FE in the range of 17kmpl. in city condition with ac on. but as summer kicks in this figure drops down to 12.5/13.5kmpl of range which makes me worried but as summer is getting hot i believe this condition is same with other MJD users too. even the route to our factory is is now a days full of heavy traffic so its affecting the FE. but i noticed as much kms im toning car's character is also getting changed. my MJD is now more smooth than before, the grunt is lowered very much. Yesterday evening i went for a family function to Matunga which is also a heavy traffic route but during my to- and- fro driving i noticed that i am flooring paddle little more aggressively! so while coming back i set my self for light foot driving & achieved unbelievable fig of 20kmpl!! i notice that if MJD is driven with light footed the grunt of engine is totally vanished!! to check out that i even mute ma music system couple of times but if driven with light foot you can hardly hear engine sound till 90kmph!!:eek: car breezes like butter!!!::T during day to drive i drive my car with hard foot on peddle & at 90-100kmph i notice engine grunt but on hight foot is not at all their! before the trip i fulled my tank & after coming back from trip i checked out the range it was showing 920kms to empty! which was amazing after city driving..here is a pic of it

03052011077.jpg
    Last edited: May 4, 2011
  6. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @tron

nice pictures buddy

@nk4fiat

yep that minimal grey is mine..i was there for the factory meet too...were u too present that day??