1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT –LINEA- are you the chosen one??

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Tron, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @vahanpujari, then i should tell you that even armrest at driver's seat is also having leather job done!i'l post a pic

arm.jpg

armrest.jpg

tre.jpg
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    wow. the seat covers are really good. i dont think they are those linea specific in the websites. and you got it for free. fantastic. are they real leather?
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    atleast it seems to me real leather, further things who knows?? :confused
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    some pics with TFI logo!

Image1361.jpg

Image1360.jpg
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Great stunning pictures Tron. It looks amazing. The seat cover as free accessorry is the best deal i can see on TFI. They look great and neatly installed. FTA looks great as well.
  6. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @ansal11, thnx bro...yeh those seat covers was a good deal!! actually i was asking him for SS kick plates & spoiler but spoiler wasnt that good & he was just unaware of SS kick plates so i asked him for seat covers! ::T
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    hey every one please keep checking engine oil of your MJD's. few days back i & pioneeraaron(James Bond of TFI ::T ) met at mulund & that time i checked my engine oil it was totally black like TAR!!(at 6k kms) & i was waiting for 15k. to change it!! :hit thankfully aaron help a lot! He knows many guys at galaxy service center mulund & with his jack i directly crash into galaxy SS at mulund & get my engine oil & oil filter changed. only for this work GALAXY TASS charged me Rs999/- as labor cost!! i argued with head service guy but he was addressing that whole work comes under major service!! ::OO :A End of the day it cost me 4k. for engine oil,oil filter & labor cost + tax!

VERY IMPORTANT

If u are changing your engine oil, force on TASS guys about using SELENIA WR 5W-40 for ur MJD. Only telling them not use castrol oil doesn't work do following things while changing ur engine oil at TASSS
    1) tell them to use SELENIA for your linea
    2) ask them to show you if those cans are sealed or not
    3) just ask them that you want your oil changing job to be done front of you only!
    4) for your -LINA- you'll need 4 cans of selenia. 1lit.each
    5) from 4th can of selenia only some 400ml. of oil is needed so keep remaining oil with you as you can use it as top up after some distance.
    6) never follow what manual says about time period of oil changes & all. As per our city condition it took a span of 3500kms to check & replace everything
  8. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    from day one FORTUNE THANE gave me delivery of my car with scratched tail lamp lens. Dealer promise me that he'll replace it. Its been 6months but still i dont get replacement of my tail lamp!! :A here are some pics of difference between my LHS & RHS tail lamp!

tail.jpg

tail (2).jpg

tai (1).jpg
  9. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    during our meets Aaron find out that my dash board is becoming little whitish in color. so Aaron asked me to get a dashboard polish. As his dad works in kuwait, he inform me that his dad can bring a good polish from their as he is cumin next month. Our one more member Tony helps aaron's dad to get that polish from super market n finally i got it!..thanks to AARON!!:) he helped a lot.
    On the night i got my polish i polished my linea & hell yeh she is looking like brand new one!:cool:
    i noticed that if we are parking our cars in hot sun, dash is getting white pretty early!..as im not having still parking, dash board is directly open to sun rays which makes it little white in shade. but ones u apply polish it again becomes as black as new one! i would suggest you all to use dashboard polish to protect your dash & even sun protector for front windshield.

16042011056.jpg

16042011057.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    two days ago i did my 2nd sitting of 3M. my dealer gave me 3 free sittings of 3M, one at the time of delivery,2nd after 6 months, 3rd after 9 months from the day 1st 3M is applied. car got new shine again but couple of scratches didnt vanished off after 3M. its hardly hours job!...well i mean those guys did it in approx.1 hour, in actual i dont know how much time really required. but my linea is looking pretty good after that so i am satisfied!::T

13042011048.jpg

13042011049.jpg

13042011047.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011