1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat’s ‘We Salute spirit of ladkha expediton’ kicks off in Delhi

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Shadowfax, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

<table border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-right: 10px;" align="left">Speaking about this exciting expedition, Rajeev Kapoor, President & CEO, Fiat India Automobiles Ltd. said, “Fiat’s Punto 90 HP MULTIJET and Linea T-Jet are known for their power, drive and fuel efficiency.

</td></tr><tr><td height="5"></td></tr><tr><td style="padding-right: 10px;" class="tbl_fontsize"></td></tr><tr><td height="5"></td></tr><tr><td id="memo" vAlign="top"><table border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td vAlign="top">

Source:- http://www.indiainfoline.com/Market...adkha-expediton-kicks-off-in-Delhi/5187577857
    The two beauties of Fiat India, Punto 90 HP MULTIJET and Linea T-Jet, have set out for an exigent expedition to salute the true spirit of Ladakh. Prof. Rajni Abbi, Mayor of Delhi flagged off the 18 day drive from the capital city of India. The journey would be from Delhi to Leh and back, covering a drive of close to 20000 kms.

Eight Cadets from Chetna college, Mumbai, would undertake this adventurous journey which will allow the two Italian beauties to taste some of the most scenic roads enveloped by green fields, the rough terrains on the snow capped mountains and magnificent valleys. During their expedition they would also be visiting Pangong Lake, Thangsey and Nubra valley.

Speaking about this exciting expedition, Rajeev Kapoor, President & CEO, Fiat India Automobiles Ltd. said, “Fiat’s Punto 90 HP MULTIJET and Linea T-Jet are known for their power, drive and fuel efficiency. Our cars have a strong build and all the necessary features to enable a smooth drive on the rocky hilly terrains. It would truly be a proud moment to see the Fiat brand standing tall on one of the highest altitudes of the country. We wish all the cadets a great and memorable journey with Fiat’s Punto 90 HP MULTIJET and Linea T-Jet.”

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ALL the BEST..................
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This has already been posted in breaking news thread repeatedly. Looks like you guys won't settle down until we allow one such thread to stay. Though the thread might be locked or moved later.

P.S.- Sorry Siddharth86 buddy, I think if we had to allow one such thread to exist, it should have been the one you posted that day.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    The team must have returned to New Delhi on 18 July 2011 after their Leh expedition. But, even after more than a week since their return, there is no news of the team's accomplishment of its mission. Even FIAT India is silent on this matter. Does anybody know any latest information on this?
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ravi sir even I was also wondering that how come there is no news/updates from FIAT/Media.

I think they should share their experience and photos with us.

BTW did you check the FIAT Facebook Page
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  6. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    it must be a secret mission..lol!!!
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    No info in FB too.:(
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Maybe there were some niggles in Fiat cars and since there is no TASC in that Leh region, they must have been pissed. :lol:
    I am getting lots of funny ideas here, if I were to go offtopic.
    e.g. the driver side window glass stopped rolling up as it starting coming out of track. So they were frozen inside the cabin.
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Couldn't find any updates or even rumors on this on any site. Yashik even though you said it as a joke, I strongly doubt something bad might have happened.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I think no one bothered to report that they have come back.

Gurjinder.

P.S. I strongly feel that the cadets took off with the FIATs to Bhutan or something more exotic and are enjoying there. :p