1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FGP 1.3 MJD ~ Awaiting Delivery!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Jeganson, Feb 28, 2014.

1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations!!! White looks really soothing. Jet black interior on white exterior is rocking!

Happy Riding!
    1 person likes this.
  2. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    Congrats Jegan, thats a one more good looking beauty. I bet you got a very good deal from Ramkay. But I have to agree with Girish ji(ghodlur) was suggesting, even I've had opted for Active Variant because of budget constraints. But now I feel I should have added that 50-55k different amount of dynamic to my loan amount and should have enjoyed the security features (especially ABS for highways). Nevertheless, the Punto will keep amazing you irrespective of the variant we own.

I was curious to find out which RTO is TN-14 ? Also I'am linking to some pictures of my stitched steering wheel cover(PU material) which was done for 300rs and good so far. If you want, I can PM the shop details.

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/punto-1-3...my-new-car-except-its-punto-2.html#post210332
    1 person likes this.
  3. chakiirfan

chakiirfan Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats on getting your beauty........

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  4. Anand3553

Anand3553 Timido

Chennai
    Congrats Jeganson on owning the Punto. Could you please share your experience with the Autoform covers you got? Do they look durable and how is the confort?
  5. Jeganson

Jeganson Novizio

Chennai
    Thank U kris!! I had no other option to go for Actice as my eligibility dint help for a dynamic!! Buyin a house in chennai is d most difficult thing u know :(!! Huge money is taken by d home loan banker on a monthly basis:(
    And friend pls pm the shop details. Thanks in advance.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Anand.

Autoform covers looks stylish, durable and comfortable. Anytime I wud suggest Autform seatcovers!!

Autoform has a lotta models n fit type dependin upon d budget. D seat which I haf put for my beauty is non slippery n easy to maintain. To be more precise u wont feel d hard seat of d Punto.