1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FGP 1.3 MJD ~ Awaiting Delivery!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Jeganson, Feb 28, 2014.

1. sidd

sidd Amatore

delhi
    congo bro

we too recently booked a 1.3 dynamic white and delivery should be in 2-3 days
    1 person likes this.
  2. ugandhar

ugandhar Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations on new punto :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. Jeganson

Jeganson Novizio

Chennai

Awrite guys!! The wait is over. Delivery date got preponed to my ehthusiasm :) Touchwood!
    Gettin my ride at around five today in the evening. Thanks ya all once again for the wishes :D
    4 people like this.
  4. ASNM

ASNM Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Congratulations.
    This speaks a lot about Fiat & the dealerships. Price reduced & they proactively share the good news with you.

Wishing you many happy miles ahead

Drive Safe
    1 person likes this.
  5. Jeganson

Jeganson Novizio

Chennai
    Thanks a lot ASNM.

- - - Merged Post - - -

IMG_3804.jpg IMG_3808.jpg IMG_3849.jpg IMG_3872.jpg IMG_3873.jpg IMG_3874.jpg IMG_3810.jpg IMG_3820.jpg
    2 people like this.
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Many congratulations for the best looking hatch in the market.
    Wish you many happy miles with the Punto and absolute niggle free performance.

The true character of the Punto comes out on the highway rides and you'll enjoy the car every time you take it out on the highways.

Enjoy the Ride and Drive Safe.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  7. Jeganson

Jeganson Novizio

Chennai
    Thanks a lot Murphy :) Takin d beauty on highways dis weekend. Cheers!

- - - Merged Post - - -

Can someone suggest me some place in Chennai wer I cud install steering wrap for my beauty!! Am not lookin for pure leather for time being. Art leather wud fit in d budget!! Recently upgraded d seat wid Autoform covers from Jeewajee. Pure leather wrap was available wid Jeewajee which he quoted 3k!!
    1 person likes this.
  8. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    Congrats for being a proud owner of a car which is your neighbour's envy ;). Have a long and safe ride. :)
    1 person likes this.
  9. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats dude, drive safe :)

I thought you will be getting seat covers from Ramkay itself but seems you got if from Jeewajee. I liked the Black color, it gels well with Active variant because of Front black grill, side mirror and door handle which are in Black.

BTW, Where you got the IND number plate? How much it cost?
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  10. Jeganson

Jeganson Novizio

Chennai
    Thank U fiatian!!

The seat covers offered by Ramkay was grey n black in color and of poor fabric which was not to my liking and hence, I refused to accept d freebie. And yeah! as it is an active variant and wid lotta blacks all around d body, I wanted a full black seat covers to match d beauty. Jeewajee had done a decent job n made justice to their name :)
    Moreover, IND num plates are available almost in all car accessories shops these days. I got it done in Jeewajee for 850 bucks.