1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Few upgrades in MY PEARL BEAUTY, FIAT PUNTO 1.2 DYNAMIC

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by pra.agar, Nov 2, 2021.

?

Should I do this upgrades?

1. Hell Yeah

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Happy Diwali to all.

The tyres of my punto is nearing its life and I plan to upgrade them plus also from steel to alloy, and needed few suggestions. Also, as now the car is out of warranty, I was planning to upgrade the ICE as well.

• Looking at the EV trends and fuel price, do you think, its wise to spend 60-70K for a 6 yrs old car?
    • I was planning to upgrade to Momo 15' Alloys and Yoko S Drive 205/55 R15 tyres? Any feedbacks or better suggestions?
    • Also, I need to badly move away from my stock ICE ( NO USB, NO BT ) to a better ICE, with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay + BT + USB and if possible with a display. Please suggest.
    • Any good dealers for the wheels and ICE?

2. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum / Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Yes. First and foremost, you can't get another car like a Fiat in this price range.
    Spruce it up to your wish and feel something new again, which will help you to overcome the thought of EV trends affecting your Punto.
    :joyful:

I think it is better to stick to stock tyre specification. 195/60/15. It gets 117mm side profile vs 112mm of the size you want to upgrade to. That is more cushion to your ride, although not much.

A known person has used Woodman brand on his Evo.
    Attaching Installation PDF here. He did it himself.
    May be helpful.

Attached Files:

pra.agar likes this.
  3. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Thanks @limraj, that's really helpful. Will checkout the Woodman HU as well.