1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Few suggestions for better user experince on forum

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by Viny, Nov 11, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The question here is that whether teamfiat.co.in is resolved to the given IP or not. Don't worry if the ping fails.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Great, some thing happened here. Now i am able to access it. Yep it did resolve the ip address though.

- - - Merged Post - - -

@Admins,
    One small request i would like to make is the Emoticons window (via More option) not closed after choosing an smiley/emo. In other words, if i want to add more than 1 emo into my post, i have to click More link more than once to do so. This is kinda irrirating if done couple of times.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If the link option is provided in Edit signature it will be good.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Is there a way I can get new posts when I click on What's New and not the new Activity Stream? There are few members with really freaky avatars who tend to post everywhere and when I click on What's New, the whole page is filled with posts with freaky avatars and that is bit annoying.

Rajan
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If the today's post come when we click What's new then it will be better instead of activity report. I think it should be doable.
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Why don't you click 'New Posts' instead of "What's New". That should solve your problem. :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Hey, thanks buddy. You just made my day. :clap

Rajan
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Don't we have age restrictions to register as a member in TFI?

Looks like our friend Arun Balaji is celebrating his First Birthday today. :confused:

arun.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Good point Ramesh. I think it is a typing mistake while entering. But if we can keep a age restriction it will be better. One should be eligible to get a driving license to register in any auto forum.
    1 person likes this.
  10. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    May be I'm aksing for too much,
    Is it possible to give notification if someone mentions our TFI handle somewhere just like we have in FB ?
    Like if someone says "naveen2cool has got it somewhere..." I should get a notification that I'm being mentioned in so and so post.

Is it feasible technically?
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
    2 people like this.