1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Few suggestions for better user experince on forum

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by Viny, Nov 11, 2010.

1. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    @sungoa,

I just liked and unliked your post :p The unlike button just removes the like.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks
    It didn't appear in notification. Usually when some one give like it appear in notification.
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    I guess notification gets removed when unliked. Good feature:)

tasting the Italian delight!
    1 person likes this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I am not able to upload files. This happened earlier but got fixed after some time. Now for the last two days It is not working. The same file I successfully attached to Gmail.
    So it is not a problem with connectivity. Not able to understand why it is happening only when I try to upload Photos at TFI. Tried with Mozilla, IE and Chrome.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    That is strange issue. I use both IE and Chrome. Both are good with TFI.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks Ramesh and Ravi
    I don't think it is a problem with TFI since Ravi has uploaded bigger files in his travelogue. Since I could upload at gmail I have to think there is no problem with my network connection. The combination TFI+My network has the problem. I have to conclude this way since I could upload using Reliance net connect.

Ravi, I am not getting any error message. The moment I click upload it constantly displaying 'waiting for reply'.

I now doubt whether there is any specific limit on data transfer in my connection. I will wait for one more day. If it still continue I have to recharge my net connector again:(
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Some how and its very strange that i am unable to access TFI from my office. Nope, i am sure the firewall isnt blocking because i do not get back a blocked message. I just get unable to determine the host. Only this web site has that issue.
  9. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Try to ping teamfiat.co.in
    If you see the IP 173.199.160.131 your company network is resolving the domain. Let me know the result

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    All pings are by default disabled in my office network actually. That was the first thing i tried to do when i couldnt get on this forum. Apparently even other web sites viz google, yahoo, etc. doesnt get pinged as well whereas i can browse them via browser.