1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Few suggestions for better user experince on forum

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by Viny, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I can see this from home page as well -

1.JPG
    2 people like this.
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Yes, I can see it too. It would be good if we see this tab available from the What's New tab too.

This is a nice, useful feature, by the way! To see my threads and posts, now I dont need to go to the user control panel.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2012
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

My Old Demand : Please enable the features of " Quote Notification".....Its Must & Much Usefull too!!
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi.. Can any body please check.. portal is too slow, one click its taking more than a min to open the page..

Thx..Surya
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We are working on it. Some issues with the hosting provider.

Thanks for your patience

Amogh
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  7. raj29

raj29 Superiore

The portal is slow from 5 days and its really irritating to browse like this. Also i see that the password appears in cleartext when login used from the main screen (top right of the screen option) is this also relevant to the issue seen?

The service provider needs to do more job to get keep us going :)

Do we know what is the reason because of which we see the current issue like is it the host problem or application or link/bandwidth etc?
  8. raj29

raj29 Superiore

one more issue

One more issue that i noticed, when using the quick reply section available in the bottom of the thread after filling in the response and clicking the post quick reply button it sometimes doesnt post reply, instead goes to the advanced reply page with the previously typed info no more available.
  9. praful

praful

Bangalore
    Will recommend enabling tapatalk for the forum! Makes life very easy for mobile users
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    To my knowledge, it is already tapatalk enabled. I have been using Tapatalk for more than a year now. :)