1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Few suggestions for better user experince on forum

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by Viny, Nov 11, 2010.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Tapatalk doesn't work on the website anymore - Was this due to the technical glitch last week or was the plug-in uninstalled?
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

dont know whether someone pointed it or not.

the links in the thread should open up in new tab/page. it refreshes and opens in same page.

just my 2 cents.
  3. arun687

I agree about the pagination links font size being too small. Makes it difficult to click and more pain to the wrist. :p
  4. redbull

Yes tapatalk is not working.

1. Does not allow to browse without logging in.
    2. Login failure even with correct username and password.
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Guys, you may all wanna check it again, Tapatalk should be working again now.

6. sungoa2010

While posting a reply, some times(if the reply is lengthy) we have to login again. Is there any way avoid this.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Dear Mods/Administrators, There is suggestion (initiative) actually. Can we put a banner on TFI's welcome page to appeal all visitors (on behalf of TFI & it's members) to consider FIAT cars in their buying list because of it's unmatched security aspects? People are too much misinformed on FIAT's heavy weight.

I think as a responsible auto-forum, TFI can take this initiative by putting a banner on welcome page like "we advocate FIAT vehicles in your wish list because of their unmatched security aspects". Let us increase security awareness of not only for visitor & his family but his relatives/friends too". We can support our banner with links to some authorized govt. statistics that FIAT cars are safest buy on dangerous Indian roads.

More-over it will be a big slap on the face of "Hippocratic Auto communities" who advocate security as a prime objective & misguide people to buy unsecured automobiles. They are contributing directly to tragic life loss of so many innocent people. You could organize TFI internal pole thread on this to know other member's views on this. We can also fine tune the banner in such a way that it gives complete sense of being honest & unbiased attitude of TFI. We may save quite a few lives with the initiative. Thanks.
    3 people like this.
  8. sungoa2010

When using 'reply with a Quote' it will be better if we all strictly avoid quoting the entire post. Only the relevant portion should be included. This will cut down the length of post and increase readability.
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Dear Mods, I have submitted a new post for 2013 SRT Viper launch in my thread "Automotive psychology, philosophy & salvation". Kindly approve it as it's the same message flashing "your post will be visible as our moderator approves".
    I collected the matter/pics & spent 30 mins typing it, that message made me feel like :shock:.

1 person likes this.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Use the "report post" feature to alert the Mods. It's easier for us that way. Do report the post, as i couldn't find where it is.