1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Few suggestions for better user experince on forum

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by Viny, Nov 11, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @amar: May be they were mentioning the date they purchased their respective vehicles.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Isn't it time to change those posts on the home page..mods??? Especially with brand new announcements from FIAT; Tata is a story of the past as far as riders are concerned.. :D
  3. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yes yes, we are planning to keep it more up-to-date. Everyone is busy in the factory meet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  4. Now it looks perfect :) That was quick response guys.. ::T
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Ok, on the other hand how about a Face lift for this forum since all models of FIAT also going through some face lifts? :)
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    As the forum is growing with more posts and more visits I feel the technical section need a re arrangement. There should be proper subsections under the current subsections for directing the new members to post the issues in specific sections. We also need to do separate the old posts according to their relevance.

Having said that people should now stick to the thread title while posting unless it is required to mention about some other topic for answering any queries.

Develop a culture of referencing other relevant posts.
    Hope it will be addressed
    Thanks
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Why does not Ravi's name appear in bold font in the current active users' list, while other admin/moderators' names appear so? This I found out just now.

TFI.jpg
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    i had noticed this i think couple of months back. maybe because he is super moderator ;)
    1 person likes this.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Yes, we're aware of it. It's just a bug. Will be resolved soon. :)
    1 person likes this.
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    I was wondering whether we have a short cut to list out the membership hierarchy ( not completely..). For eg I want to find out who all are the moderators or Admins how do I do it ?
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013