1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Few modifications for Punto in Pune. Suggest me some dealers

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by kedarbendre, May 13, 2011.

1. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    1. The black solution application was done by Umesh Wankhede who fits speakers, amplifiers and woofers in cars. That's his job.
    I was too lazy to get the details. However, you could ring him up at 9561798637 and give him my reference.
    (While he is fluent in Marathi, I doubt if he is equally so in English. So, try Hindi. Preferably, ring him up either before 1000 hrs or after about 2000 hrs since he holds a day-time job at an accessory shop.)
    2. Comparison with regular damping materials.
    I can't do that since I don't have experience with the regular damping materials.
    Perhaps someone in Pune, who has got the regular damping, can listen to my music and then advise you.
  2. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    @ tron where can i find konig wheels in mumbai / pune, any idea if they have in 98 pcd.
  3. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Santacruz Milan subway - Bombay tyres is a good place to find - you can give him my reference. They may not be 98 PCD but you can get the hub converter from him for 100 to 98 PCD converter.
    Last edited: May 21, 2011
  4. Aanand
    will do.
    pune guys listen to his audio and let me know if its better..
    was it like soft or medium hard foam sparyed or was it heavy like thick paint used for the underbody protection??
    hindi seems better. never ever heard marathi.
  5. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    Like paint. He applied it with a brush.
  6. Magma Fincorp

Magma Fincorp

You can check here various models and features of your preferred car http://bit.ly/kR8L6B

Regards,
    Magma Fincorp.