1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Few modifications for Punto in Pune. Suggest me some dealers

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by kedarbendre, May 13, 2011.

1. Tron

Tron Superiore

@kdar, +1 white alloys on white punto will look great but do 1 thing,give those alloys red seam it will look really smoking hot!! im attaching a pic for example.

r (17).jpg

r (18).jpg
  2. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    OMG !! those are sum sick wheels .. Drool maal
  3. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wow dose alloys are just too much ....

Bt wouldnt suit a bnw due to the red-lip ... Also this is more of gray rather than black ....

OT - By the way how mch are these alloys for ? Would be expensive , since this is some serious imported stuff ...
  4. Those alloys have 5 lugs whereas Fiat GP has 4 lugs!! So, will it be possible to fit those alloys on Fiat GP?
  5. Tron

Tron Superiore

guys guys chill out!!!it was just for EXAMPLE! not at all related to our FIAT's. i am just expecting that if kdar gonna do mods on his BNW then he should do something like this thats all!
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    hhhmm thank you for sharing information TRON.
  7. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Those alloys wrer for 35k at gyro in delhi till a few months back, sold to a member at SOS
    but u can also check out konigs new collection
  8. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Kedar : how are you doing mate? I know u r dying to add the alloys as soon you get the delivery... you drove me all the way to show these alloys when I was in Pune ;)
    Now, did you sell your present punto? dont mistake but for how much?

I agree with Amogh, dont add anything cosmetic for atleast 1 year... I know its very very difficult to put a stop... i myself look at all opportunity to add something... but somehow refrain... may be soon... for sure....

Just change the speakers with good dampner and add an amp along with Sub..

By the way, when are you taking delivery is it Petrol or Diesel? go for Diesel as its easy to run these days than Petrol...

Best of luck.. cheers
  9. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Re damping.
    On a recommendation, I got a black solution applied to the inside of the door panels, instead of fixing Dynamat sheets.
    And, to my surprise, this works to my satisfaction.
    Advantage - any future dent / scratch removal work on the doors will be done by persons who are unlikely to appreciate the proper re-fixing of Dynamat sheets.
    You are welcome to listen to the music in my Punto before you finally decide on damping.
  10. Aanand
    can you let me know what is that black solution that was applied..
    i am thinking to get my punto iced shortly.that might be a good solution for the damping than the dynamat extreme mats.
    how good is it compared to regular daming materials like the dynamat???