1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ferrari in India

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    11. problems with the brakes .... need to change the design ....
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
  3. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Yupp! Had an invite to accompany a journo friend for the launch yesterday. But sadly couldn't make it since an emergency situation came up; had to rush to hospital to help a collegue whose relative met with an accident.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Threads Merged.
    Please search before creating new thread.
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Amogh & others, here is my addition to the list:

Ferrari need to understand the Indian market and make cars according to our requriements. Why is this car so costly when it has just 2 doors? Even S class and BMW 7 series give us 4 doors and are still cheaper?!
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Just came across this thread. And Amogh really ripped it. Here's my addition

- "My Ferrari 458 Italia Emosanal Pack stalls on my office ramp. I should've gone for the Dejire. :( "

Back to topic:

Where are the Ferrari crowd gonna drive these things? Only the upcoming F1 track can handle them, but considering the level of expertise of most of the FAT cats buying them , Insurance companies are gonna have a busy time.

That Raymonds guy, Gautam Singhania is one person who can really drive his supercars.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    What will be the octane No. 90,100....?