1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ferrari in India

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jul 14, 2010.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Well .. do you know we have Ferrari taxis here ... since 2003 :evilsmile

[attachment=1:361c8tvf]ferrari_taxi1.jpg[/attachment:361c8tvf]

[attachment=0:361c8tvf]ferrari_taxi2.jpg[/attachment:361c8tvf]

ferrari_taxi1.jpg

ferrari_taxi2.jpg
  2. Before the images loaded i thought i will see some amby/indica with ferrari stickers ::V . I see a "Ferrari" i10 near my office, it has more prancing horses on it than the one in you pictures.
  3. amolmane

amolmane Guest

My questions about Ferrari

Is there anyone who has experienced problem of Low Turbo Boost due to bad fuel :anyone :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Italian super luxury sports car maker Ferrari has confirmed that it will introduce it first model in India within next six months. Ferrari, a part of Fiat group will challenge its global competitors like Porsche and Lamborghini. "Ferrari will enter the Indian market in the first half of 2011. India will be the 58th market in the world where Ferrari will be present," Valeria Costa, communications director for Ferrari, told the Times.

These supercars will be imported in the Indian subcontinent as CBU’s to a dealer in New Delhi and Mumbai from where they will be sold to customers and these dealerships will also handle services and repairs for the new cars.

After returning from Abu Dhabi, Ferrari team, including Ferrari CEO, Amedeo Felisa, have been busy with several meetings regarding upcoming road cars Ferrari. Now that India’s millionaires have grown by 51 percent in 2009, the market is soon becoming a lucrative destination to luxury car makers.

Source:- www.cartradeindia.com
  5. Ferrari Enters India

Ferrari is finally entering the Indian market and will officially launch its full range of sports cars in April this year. :dancing :wow ::D
    Ferrari has tied up with the Shreyans Group as its sole distributor for India with a plan to first set up a showroom in Delhi followed by Mumbai. Ferrari’s decision to partner with Shreyans comes as a surprise especially since Tata Motors was expected to be the retail partner of the legendary car maker, given its alliance with Fiat. However, Ferrari has decided to enter Indian on its own and has chosen Shreyans which deals in high-end luxury goods, to establish its network in India. Shreyans is also the sole distributor for Porsche in India and until recently, an Audi dealer in Mumbai as well.
    With the super luxury car market in India booming and the inaugural Indian Grand Prix this year, Ferrari (which is synonymous with F1) couldn’t have timed its entry into India better. Also, models like the 458 Italia and the upcoming four-wheel-drive Ferrari FF are expected to find a significant number of buyers in India and this could see Ferrari record healthy double-digit sales in its first year.
    The official entry of Ferrari into India will also come as a boon to existing Ferrari owners who until now have had to make do with unauthorised service support from independent garages.
    Source-Autocar India mag.
  6. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: Ferrari Enters India

Very interesting news.

Next - alfa Romeo?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Threads Merged.
    Please search before creating a new thread.
  8. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Re: First international Fiat meet in Bangalore

Finally its out -- Ferrari appoints Shreyans Group as official importer for India
    The first Ferrari dealership will open its doors in New Delhi in second half
    The cars available are :)
    The range of Ferrari which will be sold in the Indian market includes the 8 cylinders Ferrari California and 458 Italia, and the 12 cylinders 599GTB Fiorano, joined by the FF, the latest model launched by Ferrari, presented in these days at the Geneva Motor Show.
  9. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Adding few more to Amoghs list ...

1. Does 5th tire come with alloys?
    2. Aux In hai kya ?
    3. OEM Moulded Mud Flaps available hai kya?
    4. RTO Registration guy would come back with registration paper having name as Tata California
    5. Petrol Pump Guy - Kitna Diesel bharu...
    6. Second hand cars dealer, FIAT cars dont have good resale value, so we cant offer you much for your ferrari
    7. Whats the price of new Logo?
    8. Check the AC Cooling? Does it need AC kit upgrade?
    9. Isme Indica ka engine laga howa hai na...
    10. Discount kitna hai aur free kya kya milega ...