1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ferrari in India

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jul 14, 2010.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :dancing ::T :dance :lol: :evilsmile
    Very nice.
    A few more like:
    1. Today I discovered rear AC vents under the seats of my Ferrari. Do they work? I wonder why Fiat doesn't highlight them.
    2. .anshuman will have a long term ownership thread highlighting panel gaps near keyhole, loose gear knob and faded plastics and rubber near the wipers.
    3. I'll be asking silly questions in "Ferrari petrol vs MJD" thread, getting confused whether to go for MJD or not because it makes a lot of noise. ::V
  2. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Even i have noticed those rear AC vents yesterday when i was searching for a water bottle under driver seat. Not sure if they work :confused .
    Somewhere I read that if we set air circulation for feet it works...still need to check.
  3. Yup they work if you put the air circulation to the down/feet mode.
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Arishi is right.. Its active only when u activate the foot blow went..
  5. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum
    Ferrari in India in January 2011

Italy's Ferrari will start up business in India at the start of next year as the luxury sportscar maker prepares to post close-to-record results for this year, Chairman Luca Cordero di Montezemolo said on Thursday.

"Despite the crisis we'll close the year better than last year, close to record levels in terms of economic results," Montezemolo said at the Ferrari stand at the Paris autoshow.

Asked about new markets, Montezemolo said the carmaker was currently present in 57 markets. "We'll open in India in January 2011," he said, adding the company was doing well in China.
  6. so when i go for my second servicing next year around march i'll see a Ferrari being serviced besides my Linea at TASC :lol:
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No way Ferrari engineers should be alloted TASC to service the Ferraris.

If this happens, this will how ownership threads will say. e.g. A guy who starts Audi R8 ownership thread says:
    ::V
  8. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Please :ban i dont wanna c those ferrari's in any of those yucky TATA showrooms and service centers.It wud ruin the reputation of Ferrari big time.And TATA will get to use the ferrari engine and the technology :A And then TATA will release a supercar with yucky looks and plonk the ferrari's engine inside it and those wud sell like hot cakes.And ferrari owners wud be cribbin about the level of service they get.

NO TATA PLZ.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Most Hilarious thread on the forum.
  10. How about this. FIAT uses TATA Service centres and Ferrari uses JLR's :mrgreen: