1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Feels like I am home... Indeed!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by anthonydcruz, Nov 18, 2010.

1. anthonydcruz

anthonydcruz

A, A
    Hello to all fellow FIATian's,

I am Amit from bombay and I own a Fiat Grande Punto MJD 90hp, my latest and probably the greatest aquisition. I am glad that such a nice forum exists and now I am even more glad that I am a part of it. I was just driving around and happened to stop at Malad Orlem signal next to a fellow Fiat GP owner. That fellow driver told me about this particular forum and asked me to register myself, to which I readily agreed and was excited to join the forum asap. That's how I came to know about this forum. Anyway enough said, now time for some action. Will post some pictures once I get time to click. Until then keep rocking guys!
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    hey anthony, welcome to the forum. Hope u njoy and make it even better place. Post the pics of ur beauty asap, we all love to see those lovely pics.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your Punto, anthonydcruz. Happy and safe driving in your Punto.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Anthonycruz. I hope you find this forum useful and wish you many years of safe cruzing in your 90hp cruise rocket. ::T
  5. Welcome Amith. I remember seeing this id in some other forum too :p
  6. subhchau4

subhchau4

New Delhi
    Welcome Amit,
    Enjoy the Fiat experience (one of the best ride & handling cars)
  7. anthonydcruz

anthonydcruz

A, A
    Thanks ansal11 for the warm welcome, will surely try to make TFI better, pics coming up soon :wink:

Thanks J RAVI for the great welcome ::T

Thank u so much PaddleShifter :)

Thanks clevermax you really are very clever, i have this ID on many other forums ::D

Thanks subhchau4, sure the Fiat GP has one of the best ride & handling package.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Anthony welcom to TFI. Please upload pics of your Italian Beauty.
  9. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Srijit, welcome to the forum of like-minded. Pictures please.
  10. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Welcome home Bro. Pleasure to meet another FIAT fan :)