1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Feb Delhi Meet-Report, Pictures & Video : Pg 23

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Cubbie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

The best solution would be for someone to order it from Grandeur and all can collect it on the day we meet.

Lets decide now for the final place with in the next couple of days please. Best is India Gate and then where to move after that.
  2. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

Hey! I have an IDEA why don't we join the 'Craft Fair at Surajkund,Faridabad.This place is 20km away from India Gate.It will be an affair of maximum two to three hours. We guys can have lots of fun n dance over there. Though ticket cost you 50Rs but I can arrange VIP passes for u and for ur FIAT :).
    One can check abt Surajkund on Google search
  3. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

One has to take only two turn from India Gate to reach Surajkund.Here is the rout map-
    India gate-Zakir husuain Marg-Nizamuddin-Ashram-Appolo-Badarpur Flyover-take a right turn towards Maharoli- 5km(aproximate)take left turn to Prahladpur- 2km Surajkund.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Good idea about surajkund. What bout the roads/scenery, coz if the roads are not good, it will take away all the fun of the meet.
  5. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
  6. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore

Mela?? :helmet
    wouldnt there be mad rush and a possibility of scratches by a jealous fiat hater in the parking lot ??

Would suggest a place where we can safely park and spend time looking at our priced possession... and the lake idea might meet this criteria? or a resort where people dont frequent...

My vote for the Lake !
  7. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

Guys i have been to surajkund mela before...there is nothing much to do and is always over crowded. My vote also goes to Damdama lake...One of my friend just went there lake last week (office outing) and have uploaded his pics on facebook. Seems to be a nice place with lots of activities.
  8. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3

I think damdama lake will be better than the suraj kund MELA, firstly there's traffic and its gonna be very crowded
    Also its very close to my work place, so i would rather avoid it ::V
    But no issues if all wish to go there
  9. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

I also think surajkund mela may not be that good for a TFI meet. Some longer drive is any day welcome.

my vote for dumdama lake. what say Vinay????
  10. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

I am also in favour of Damdama lake, as said it provides ample parking space and enough oppotunities to click and adore our beauties.

:eek:fftopic

My AC kit been replaced FOC (under Warranty) by Dhingra Motors Gurgaon, I can feel the improvement. The whole cost on the invoice is around Rs. 15,500/-. Anyone else who has get it replaced?