1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Feb Delhi Meet-Report, Pictures & Video : Pg 23

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Cubbie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Good Hanky Panky Place :evilsmile :redcar and you will generally see cars jumping and moving like :car
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :lol: ::V :nicethread HaHa. Please read the line again:
    I can't indulge in Hank Panky as my car has tfi link and PaddleShifter written at the back. Badnami ka hanky panky ka kya faida!! :lol:
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    GR8 appreciate that...... :cool :cool :cool :cool
  4. Absolutely Sir...from BHP with BHP and lusting for more ! ::D
    Looking forward to a meet, let it be a casual get together if not a long drive out.

Man I nearly ran out of diesel last night, was heading back from the movie and forgot all about the pit stop. It was 10:45 PM and I couldn't find a darn station willing to give me diesel enough to get back home, I have no freakin idea how I made it home (some sane driving and super punto MJD average helped matters). This was an absolute first for me, going down below 'E' mark. Got a tank full of Diesel today morning (43.71 Lts for Rs 1650), I guess I ran her real close to the empty mark considering the tank size if 45 Ltrs.

All said and done, I just love the whole diesel experience, puts a smile on my face every time I visit the gas station. :dance
    As for things to do tomm, think, I'll get some damping done to the front doors tomm and try and make my titans work. :A

PS: Apologies mods...Ill abstain for anymore non- meet related chatter !
  5. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    yashik bro,

22ji my Chandigarh visit is rescheduled for this April mid.. thought of making my trip for 5 days,so pushed it to April.... :dance

baaabe laaun gediyan geri route te... :car :car
  6. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That's nice. ::T I've never driven on the gedi route. ::D Will like to drive on that road.

Lets take our further off topic discussions here.
    viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1729

Better keep this thread only for Delhi meet. :)
  7. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    DILLI ppl wake up.....this summers all set to heat up things and so it calls for a meet I say......before the temp. goes up further

les start comin up ideas, places and get the navigations kickin for a meet

Regards
  8. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Need to revive the thread to the Chail trip. I am starting a new thread.
  9. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Yeah yeah! We hear you. But you are not allowed at any meet unless you get all the stuff complete in your ride so that we can also feast our eyes on it!! I'll not disclose any more and let you share the story once its done..
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I am all game for the meet....