1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Feb Delhi Meet-Report, Pictures & Video : Pg 23

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Cubbie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    well....i'm IN, i jus love exploring her limits. Even on my Shimla trip she jus had other people guessing whts in there, thnks to the amazing torque and superb handling even further enhanced by the YOKO's :steering
    les go les go ppl
  2. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    2 Delhi meets in quick succession, i donno where the hell was i sleeping. Highways, racing, photography, drinking, eating....damn !!!! What else can one ask for....i missed all of it.

I wish i was there guys....good work on the pics and video. Ansal your T-Jet +++ is doing just fine I guess, adding an extra + every week.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey, I PM'd you for the first meet and you never replied. So thought You were not interested. Would have loved to see you during the meet with the two Jet Brothers. May be next time.... ::O
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    yashik!!! i had been to morni some 5 years ago.but i did not find anything catchy over there except that small lake,and roads were also not good i mean lot of kaccha kind of patches on the road..no good place to eat...BTW when did you visit morni last time? might be scenario would have changed by now??
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I've been to that place 4-5 times in the last 3-4 months. No kuccha/patched up roads now. But, yes, nothing to eat and its just a small lake over there.
    The only good point is the drive to that place. Peaceful environment, good curvy roads to test the car's handling to the limits.Lots of places to click some photos of the FIATs.
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Guys, your next meet seems very tempting. :)

Suggestion: Please start a new thread for it. Others may not notice that something new cooking up here!!!
  7. Its already created...check this out: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1814

Sandeep can you also change the topic of that thread as suggested.... ::D
  8. Hey Guys,

I'm a year late on this community and have missed out a fantastic all Punto Meet, which I wouldnt have missed had I been aware of it.
    But then again I'm here now and would request you to add me to your list of folks who'd be keen to hit the road.

Moreover, i noticed that the current brigade has punto's missing in medium grey, with Aneesh and myself joining in, I guess that should plug the gap !:D

@Phew - Sent you a PM buddy !
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Better4worse, welcome to TFI. Are you the better4worse from BHP? :)
    Do catch up in the next meet. Medium grey Punto were surely missed. ::T
  10. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hmmm yashik buddy ...something is cooking fishy at your end i believe.....3-4 times driven down to morni!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that to in stint of 4 months... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: