1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Feb Delhi Meet-Report, Pictures & Video : Pg 23

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Cubbie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Thanks guys

DILIP we did that only, teamfiat was born on 12th Feb 2010. We celebrated its first birthday. Unknowingly though....
  2. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore

:wow :dancing :clap :drinks :dance ::T
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Sorry for being a spoilsport guys.

But The mods have earlier told me (around 20 days back), the May 10 was when the forum was opened for Members. So thats the main Birthday and hence they might be planning for an all india meet around that time.
  4. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Aur May 10th ko toh mera birthday bhi hai ..... Dats wat common between me and tfi !!!!!!!
  5. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    ansal, as per member list the TFI born on 1.2.2010 when Grandeur founded it. Actually if I remember correctly on 01.06, amogh announced it on google group and then majority of members their joined. I myself joined on 01.06.10/11.49pm.

but whatever mods say that would be the anniversary, but ofcourse.
  6. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards

ruhaani video ansal...good job done yashik.....liked it.....cheers....
  7. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    After seeing all this, I feel I have lost one of my most exciting day in my life.
    I am very jealous.
    Blooooooooody work :hit
  8. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    cartoos i called you up when i was bang opposite ur office on mahipalpur road. U were out of reach. after that i was really too busy with all that happening at meet.

next time when meet happens you mark ur calendar and announce to everyone that ur unavailable that day, perhaps that may help a wee bit. that is wht i did this time.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards

Thanks varoon9999. You missed the second part of the Meet but still great effort for counting urself in within a short span. ::T

Dnt Worry cartoos, we will make the next one even bigger and make sure ur there next time ::T
  10. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    it was nice meeting you buddies,really the meet was very cute,sweet and cozy..though my stint in meet was pretty small but i enjoyed it to the fullest..after seeing the pics and reading the posts i feel so envious.....apologies for not making it till the end....

special thanks to cubbie for taking this initiative and making it a success,double thanks to Bhabhi ji too for making it there and being there in midst of all of us.....many thanks to all the buddies who were there on that special day....looking forward to see you seen...waiting for the next meet to take place....

Thanks everybody for your sweet and warm hospitality...