1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Feb Delhi Meet-Report, Pictures & Video : Pg 23

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Cubbie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

:anyone So whats the programme for that day ? Assemble at India Gate , do some photo-shoto and ............. :bye ???[/quote:3t0a75t7]

Dilip...After the photoshoot we can go for a lunch/long ride. Provide ur inputs if you know some good places near Gurgon. Also whats ur status--is it confirmed ?

I need them too...how can we order them ?

@ Vinay...thnx for the update...i'll c u on 12th.. :wow

Also guys please provide some inputs for lunch/drive plans so that we can fix the schedule
  2. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

Below mentioned is the updated list:
    TFI Delhi Meet
    Date: 12th Feb 2011
    Time: 9 AM

Confirmed:

1) Cubbie
    2) Karan Sharma
    3) PrashantChugh
    4) nitinkumardba
    5) Vikram
    6) Axn A.K.A Vijyant Sir
    7) nkapoor777
    8) Phew
    9) Vinay Rathore
    :clapping
    Maybe:

1) Yashik Bansal- Paddleshifter
    2) Ansal- ansal11
    3) One of my officemate from Jaipur in his GP

Program Details :
    Assemble at India Gate 9.00AM
    Photo Shoot & leave India Gate by 10.30AM
    Tea / Breakfast @11.00 - Suggestions Needed
    Travel to a resort for a relaxed afternoon and Lunch - Most of us are ok for a place in Gurgaon
    Can we look at Tarudhan Valley? I visited the place once in 2009 its a Golf Course cum Resort... for Lunch can we look at a budget of Rs 400-450 ?

Other suggestions welcome -Location and Budget pls
  3. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2

How far is Tarudhan valley from India Gate ? Can we look at some place nearer to India gate !!!

@karan :- mine is still : "maybe" status . Can only confrm by 10th Feb , as soon as I reach Delhi .

Any news from Grandeur ??
  4. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore

Tarudhan Valley is around 40kms from IGI towards Manesar - www.seasonshotelcollection.com/map.pdf
    We can checkout other options too.. any suggestions?
  5. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)

Hey!

Have a Nice Meet - We will await the pics!!
  6. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

Seems ok to me...i mean its not that far and we can hangout for atleast a couple of hours which will include the ride as well.... ::D

Hey guys what about damdamalake http://www.damdamalake.com (i have never been there). This place is 45 Km From Dhaula Kuan Delhi. Have a look and post ur replies/more options.

I have PM Grandeur to know about his plans.

Off Topic: Hey by the way i just completed watching the complete Rocky Series...it rocks :boxer
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

All the best for the Meet, have a Great Time and Enjoy, DRIVE SAFE
  8. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Guys, good to see Delhi is coming alive :) and you guys are taking efforts for meet to happen. I'll be visiting Delhi by 26th-27th of Feb, unfortunately I'll be missing the meet and chance to meet you all. I'll be leaving Mumbai on 19th and after celebrating my daughter's b'day at Jaipur. I'll drive down to Alwar and than visit Delhi. Well, that's the plan as if now and I hope I can stick to it.

Will keep you all posted and if got chance will try to meet some of you.

Please don't alter your meeting date and make it big this time. All the best!
  9. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I've not visited Damdamalake and that other place. Anyone else can comment if visited.

Also, guys what do you say if we make it as family meet too. I am ok to come with my family. My kid is approching 3 years now , carring love towards cars. He know about Punto, Linea, Sentro, Wagon-R, Pajero, Polo and Mano (Nano in actual). But he crys with joy whenever he catchs a Punto or Linea in his eyes.

What do you think guys.
  10. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

family meet ....I can only come alone....as this is exam time for my kids. feb and march are usual exam time in Delhi.

but guys with non school going kids .. why not.