1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Feb Delhi Meet-Report, Pictures & Video : Pg 23

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Cubbie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards

Thanks Vivek. I second that, its high time for FIAT India to start working in these lines. And best part is, all these communities represent different demographies - in Delhi meet we have participant as young as 19.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards

Done that Sir. ::T
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3

didn't get ur question sir
  4. Axn

Axn Regolare

It was related to this. Are you planning to get it done? Red would look more mean and devilish in my opinion.

@Ansal, Thank you very much. Our Record gets updated.
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    its definitely on the cards....ur views just confirmed thts it getting done :devil
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay guys had great time. Very nice photos & SHANDAR VIDEO. Kudos to you all.......... ::T

BTW :eek:fftopic in FE test 1.2 FIRE got 20-21 kmpl :shocked. Yes I am shocked even I have 1.2 Fire Punto 8000 km completed & I never got mileage more than 19kmpl. Please help me how to get more mileage from 1.2 FIRE.
  7. Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards

I think you left one engine:)
    Humm.. But there was only one car Red Linea MJD-VGT (no Punto 90HP)
    So by default :) I am the winner
    With 22km/L
  8. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Whenever it comes to FE I use to drive with light foot and apply 5th gear at 40 kph. Engine is absolutly fine to go with 5th at 40 kph onwards and I drive around 85 kph.

One time during this FE test ,I achived 20.8 kpl and it was increasing but we had to take a bad road and as a result FE came down to 20.4 kpl.

Best I've achieved so far is 21.2 kpl. On that day fuel was filled from one of my feb IOC station. I always feel diffrence by 1-2 kms with IOC. On the meet day I was running with BPCL otherwise I could have crossed 21 mark. I am sure some day I'll get 22-23 kpl for sure.
  9. Thank you Ansalz and Yashik,
    wonderful Report and Video.

Also thanks to all of meet-participants for sharing your views and photos.
    Really appreciate your effort to give a real warm feel of the meet to the other members. ::T

Its really encouraging to see that numbers of meet-participant are growing with each meet.
    I believe it was the largest gathering DELHI MEET till date :clap , and wish that these numbers will keep increasing with each MEET :up .

Thank you Sir Ji, Meet day clashed with my Daughter's first Annual day function, otherwise you know that how excited I always been for our fiat meet.
    Thank you Yashik, I am overwhelmed, its does feel good to know that you have been remembered and discussed when you were not around.
    Also appreciate your enthusiasm to cover such a long distance for this Delhi meet, it feels great :) to see such a passion.
    Hope to meet you in one of our future meets.
  10. Sorry I missed it in my last post,
    Special thanx to Cubbie & Family (Mrs. and Mr. Harish) for initiating this meet and coming all the way from Jaipur.
    Hats off to your enthusiasm.