1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Feb Delhi Meet-Report, Pictures & Video : Pg 23

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Cubbie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards

Thanks for the aprreciation Guys. I think the meet deserved it. Only had limited video and resources available, else the video might have been even better.

@Paddleshifter - Phew is a member of the group called Souls of speed, he has a sticker of the group on the rear windshield as well. Thats why the name ::O
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

At one point of time while we were filming the black Punto, we were worried of the camera being snatched from the JET. :)
    Thats why we stopped making videos all of a sudden. But it was fun and I surely want to do that again.

Ya man, I am aware of it. :) Just need a reason to post more photos of the meet. Here goes another one.
    [attachment=0:2hify4mh]DSC_7328.JPG[/attachment:2hify4mh]

DSC_7328.JPG
  3. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Ansal very nice video.. I am watching it again n again... just superb.
  4. Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards

Nice Video Ansal.
    The background music is good. Thanks to the cameraman Yashik aka paddleshifter as well.

Well done guys !
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I have at least watched it more than 20-25 time. The more i watch it , the more it grows on me. Recommend it to be watched at least 2-3 times and then ull get addicted. Credit goes to Yashik as well. The song sure does make helluva difference.
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3

wonderful Report and Video....thank you Ansalz and Yashik :clapping

a little :eek:fftopic but wht do u think would RED angel eyes look good
  7. Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards

Great Video Ansal, I already watched it thrice.Yes, credit goes to Yashik AKA Paddleshifter for filming it - the most painful act.

Great going guys - I am ready for another meet soon :)
  8. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

@Ansal and PS,

splendid jobs guys. Ansal there is another Delhi meet thread old one where records of three last meets have been placed. Could you place report and video there too, if you find time that is.

+1 to Prashant

@Phew,

do you have another mod in last two days (red angel i's).

BEST PART OF THE MEET - NIL DROP OUTS. ALL WHO CONFIRMED WERE THERE IN TIME OR ALMOST IN TIME.
  9. Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards

As far as FE run goes, winners in different engine categories are as follows:

Total Distance 55KM, where we flown over highways and not so good village roads.

1.4 FIRE
    Prashant Chugh – FE comes out to be 17 km/l, with AC on most of the time. Followed by Cubbie in his brand new 1.4, after 1st service I am sure he will be the winner in next meet. Now, what say guys – 1.4 FIRE has all that power with a good FE. I have my AC on most of the time and was driving at 110-120 on NH8

1.2 FIRE
    Nitin Kumar with FE of 20-21 km/litre, is undoubtedly is the winner in this category.

1.3 MJT
    Now this is what I call driving. I been right behind hers beauty most of the time and never seen him slowing down the things to attain better FE. With AC on half the time his beauty given 24-25 km/l

1.4 TJET
    Now this goes to Ansal (the lone warrior). I hope his rocket will get competition in next meet.
  10. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet

Looks like you guys had a great time. Good to see a fiat community building up. Its time for Fiat to start leveraging communities like these to further its Branding in INdia market.