1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Feb Delhi Meet-Report, Pictures & Video : Pg 23

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Cubbie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards

Folks - It was a wonderful meet.. My wife is impressed... YESSS... after all that I am not the only one with fiat fever !! :mrgreen: :dance :clap

After observing you driving.. I am now more confident to drive faster atleast on highways ::T

Just arrived in Jaipur 5.00pm IST - Safe and sound... let me see what all pics and comments have gone into the thread :wink:

This Linea gave me company for half the distance

IMG00061-20110213-1435.jpg
  2. Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards

Thanks Cubbie to you and your better half, for initiating and making this meet a grand one. Thanks for clicking those great pictures which Yahsik and I(very few) have posted. I would also like to bring into every one attention, that Cubbie has got some cool photographic skills - so finally Delhi got it's Grandeur :clapping

Also, you are my only 1.4 FIRE mate in whole meet.
  3. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

Thanks cubbie for your initiative. and many thnks to your better half for bearing with fiat fans "the crazy ones". For once I know she is right. Who else would spend so much time n energy, just for an innate car. My wife says the same. It reminds me of "fusball frauen or footbal widows"(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_widow) from germany/austria/switzerland. The season of football in europe and wherever you go in these countries you would find mainly women manning the stores shops why because man are busy with football. We also have the FIat season at the meets. Next time we have to bring the families together.

@PS

gr8 tagline. FIAT brings INDIA together and closer. Excellant thought.

@Vinay

It is not the vehicle only, mostly it is the confidence of driver that sees him thru. Even more competent vehicles would dare not cross 180kmph. Indian roads not meant for it. It is ur confidence in ur linea that you could beat that SUV. Gr8 show Vinay

Vinay please send me ur contact details as we noted everyones details after you left. urs are missing. please PM me else send by mail to vijyant.bhardwaj@gmail.com.

@Ansal + Nitin kapoor

Congrats guys for your team won the derby and beat city.

I was the only one with only "Be responsible" sticker...oops Nitindba also had one.
    I have sent all the contact details by mail. Kindly see the mail. I hope I had all copied correct from the TATA FIAT SAs visiting card (courtesy- Phew), for info of everyone we used one visiting card to note 11 contact details.
  4. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2

@yashik : service maual wala file nahi khul raha ... kya karna hain ????
  5. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

isohunt type software download karo. iso ko CD mein convert karo ya phir ISO ko as a virtual CD drive mount karo. "Start.exe" chalao phir worshop manual pao. IT is so simple dilip. toda sa tedha hai.
  6. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore

Use ISO viewer - application available online - it will be less than a MB..forgot the name...google it dost.
  7. Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards

Are you referring to Daemon Tools by any chance?
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

Hi Dilip. What I have given you is an image of the CD in .iso format. It wont open as such.

You have 2 options:
    1. Burn the CD from that .iso (Not just copy .iso on the CD).
    2. Download a software like Daemon tools (freeware wala version will do, no need for Daemon tools pro). I will recommend option2.

Now, install this software. In the system tray, you will see its icon. right click and point to virtual devices/device 0/Mount image option.

Now browse for the file and click on it. You have mounted it and now the PC will think you have inserted a CD in it.

Now need to install the software in the CD to view it.

I hope I'm able to make it simple.
  10. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

Wht camaraderie doston, Ek problem aur paanch solution.....