1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Feb Delhi Meet-Report, Pictures & Video : Pg 23

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Cubbie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards

Can you please save the original video files as well in your hard drive?
    I would love to have the original video files whenever we meet next time?
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Sure. Originals would be there surely
  3. Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards

Kuch nahi....when that bloody drunk was trying to block my way he himself lost the control of his car and hit one of the Safety Cones on the highway...where this cleaning was going on (Near Shivji Mandir). I looked back for a sec and saw that nothing much happened and he was trying to follow me again. Then was the time to show the real power of FIAT's MJD...pressed the accelerator and fired the turbo

By the time he clutched the the fifth gear in that pathetic accent i have crossed the vasant vihar red light....he was like :shocked

I shld have told you about that but at that time we were in the mood of flying :dance you were already 5 km/s ahead of me (The JET)....and Ansal there is this old saying "Jab haathi road pe chalte hain toh kutte unpe bhokte hain". I would have thrashed that son of a ***** but why to create a scene with those cheap ****.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

You are right on that part.

We had real fun while driving/flying back. Remember the one where i almost kissed that Honda City.
  5. Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards

You almost kissed my punto as well when we were coming down the last flyover of NH8....but thanks to extremly well settled ride handling of Next Gen Fiat, that you controlled the car real well...hey by the way wht about the video...I have one too almost completed with the editing

Guys where are the rest of the Pics...as i remeber there were tons of pics but we dont see all of them....
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

What editor are you using ??
  7. Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards

Kuch nahi....when that bloody drunk was trying to block my way he himself lost the control of his car and hit one of the Safety Cones on the highway...where this cleaning was going on (Near Shivji Mandir). I looked back for a sec and saw that nothing much happened and he was trying to follow me again. Then was the time to show the real power of FIAT's MJD...pressed the accelerator and fired the turbo
    By the time he clutched the the fifth gear in that pathetic accent i have crossed the vasant vihar red light....he was like :shocked

I shld have told you about that but at that time we were in the mood of flying :dance you were already 5 km/s ahead of me (The JET)....and Ansal there is this old saying "Jab haathi road pe chalte hain toh kutte unpe bhokte hain". I would have thrashed that son of a ***** but why to create a scene with those cheap ****.[/quote:77j251u8]
  8. Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards

Well..well guys these kind of things happen when you drive a ‘Mini Ferrari’. Those Jealous and Envious people can’t bare the looks and speed of Fiat. Poor Accents, Swift and even Pazero, fortuner can’t feel the heat of VGT.
    When I left the home for the meet at 8 am from Faridabad, a Heavily Chromed Fortuner tried to play recklessly with my Linea VGT on GT road. But as know about (kaha_n 3000 cc engine aur kaha_n 1.3 cc) Linea VGT .It gone in seconds and left the Fortuner High n Dry. Let me tell you it happened on a 5km long Badarpur flyover (longest flyover of Delhi), GT road Highway, so the traffic was normal and road was also clear. Even I couldn’t believe the Speedo when it touched 180+. :lol:
    Any way enjoy the Pics.

DSC08027.JPG

DSC08066.JPG

DSC08055.JPG

DSC08041.JPG

DSC08011.JPG

DSC08028.JPG
  9. Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards

10. Re: TFI Delhi Meet - Report Page 23 onwards