1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Feb Delhi Meet-Report, Pictures & Video : Pg 23

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Cubbie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: Chalo Dilli for turning TFI mini meet into a Mega meet

We din wanna catch ny underage minors in their nappies with our lenses. So no picture of urs. :evilsmile

P.S i havent got many pics. I only have the HD videos that were shot by Paddleshifter ak.a Yashik. I think other guys have the group pictures.
  2. Re: Chalo Dilli for turning TFI mini meet into a Mega meet

Ansal the girl in that Linea stopped listening to her own man and started staring at us..DAMN WE ARE SMART :cool
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Someone should have taken the Video when we both were bullying everyone at the road. Even our own TFI members ::V
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Great to see so many Fiats near India Gate. Looks you have blocked the traffic ::D .
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Lol, we did it at a few other places. ::V

These pictures taken at the India Gate, this is just the passageway towards India Gate. No traffic comes here. Its like parking and drop off area.
  6. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

GUYS IT WAS GR8 TO MEET YOU ALL. THNX TO EVERYONE WHO COULD MAKE IT. SPL THNX TO PADDLESHIFTER AND CUBBIE (WHO JOINED WITH HIS BETTER HALF).

MY CONTRIBUTION TO PIC COLLECTION

[attachment=0:3aklh62f]L1140617.JPG[/attachment:3aklh62f]

View attachment L1140617.JPG
  7. Re: Chalo Dilli for turning TFI mini meet into a Mega meet

Thanks Everyone for making this meet very very special. It's very entharalling to meet all of you. As Karan rightly pointed out that would it not be Fiat, we guys will never get to know each other.

Special thanks to
    1, Cubbie for initiating this and coming all the way from Jaipur for this meet - Thanks Mrs. and Mr. Harish (AKA Cubbie)

2, Thanks To Yashik to make it one of the longest ever meet in the history of TFI, by starting at 1AM and finishing at 4PM. Also, thanks for coming all the way from Chandigarh.

3, Vijyant sir, Nitin Kapoor and Nitin Kumar for their Fiat is the best attitude :clap

Special Thanks to all of us who made this meet a memorable one.And, Ansal for brining in his self proclaimed 'HUNK'

Starting of my series of Pics (Starting from Left):

Yashik, Dilip, Karan, sorry mate forget you name (Vinay help in here mate), Nitin Kapoor, Vinay Rathore, Ansal, Myself, Nitin Kumar, Vijyant Sir, Jasveev (Phew), Harish (Cubbie)

View attachment DSC_7376.JPG
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

My Best FE ever during the FE RUN at the meet. 17.3 in a Jet. I will always be :dancing

IMG_0094 copy.jpg
  9. Re: Chalo Dilli for turning TFI mini meet into a Mega meet

10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Thanks prashant for posting the picture of the Minor (read Karan). He was crying that if he doesnt get his picture, he wont drink the milk in the bottle. :evilsmile

@ Karan, we surely had great fun man. Would love to meet you again. :up