1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Feb Delhi Meet-Report, Pictures & Video : Pg 23

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Cubbie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

Papa ji aur mumy ji ko kaun samjhaye? ::V My parents wont allow me to drive to Delhi. Coming by bus is my only opportunity.
    Moreover, I am scared of Delhi traffic. Have heard a lot about the chaotic driving conditions.
    I really wish that I come to Delhi by car.

I do not have an ownership thread as of now though I had posted one a few months back. Actually, my car was scratched by someone inside the dealership just a few minutes before delivery. :sadblue
    It was repainted after a few days near the rear quarter panel. Ownership thread keeps reminding me of that so I got my thread deleted.

:up Thanks Karan paaji. Will surely bother one of you depending upon for whom it will be most convenient.
  2. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

@ Scratches are something we need to get used to, how carefully we drive or park our cars, because of someone else's fault we get them. I also have couple of scartches in my car and can't do anything about them, because it requires repainting of whole door (I am against redoing the whole door for a scratch) :confused

Guys for FE, I am getting 18 to 18.5 regularly from Gurgaon to Karnal in my 1.4 FIRE. Whole distance is 164 KM and I am loving this FE. So all petrol heads better be prepared :mrgreen:

@ Ansal - so are you coming or not , time to confirm it now. Like to see and hear your beauty.

@ Karan, I am thinking if all of us who all are coming may PM you our cell numbers (and you also PM yours to all), so we can finalize over the phone also?

@Cubbie , what is your plan, you initiated it and now you out of scene? ::D

In this list - names listed in maybe section to confirm

Confirmed:
    1) Cubbie
    2) Karan Sharma
    3) PrashantChugh
    4) nitinkumardba
    5) Vikram
    6) Axn A.K.A Vijyant Sir
    7) nkapoor777
    8) Phew
    9) Vinay Rathore
    10) Yashik (PaddleShifter)

Maybe:
    1) Ansal- ansal11
    2) Cartoos ( Jitendar)
    3) Dilip - dilip_dmk
  3. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

4. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

5. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi

Yupp, saw the update! Nice to see the Jet also wearing its heart on its sleeve (screen)!!

I sure will be in a Utd shirt! And you better get your name in the confirmed list.

NK
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

Ok, so I got successful in setting up some jugad and will be able to attend the meet without any worries. I was so happy and was in a cheerful mood while returning.
    Guys, any update on the schedule/program?

Its already 9th Feb and meet is scheduled to be held on 12th. Would be nice if someone can kindly update.
    I am sending a PM to a few members with my phone number. Guys kindly add your phone number too and forward to one another so that every member is having contact number of at least 3-4 other members attending the meet.

Learnt this the hard way. A biker fell on my car and its scratched and dented. I need an anti-depressant. The dent is at such a place from where it can't be removed ever. There is another linear dent on the driver side door (already had one before). :sadblue :sadblue
  7. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore

My understanding this was the plan (Elaborated version) :
    9.00am India Gate -All
    9.45am finish Meet and Greet -All
    9.45am Begin Photo Shoot - Me and anyone else?
    10.15am Depart India Gate
    Breakfast- ? Do we have any good south Indian Hotel near by - with parking? - Who?
    Set the rules for Fuel Run - Who?
    Proceed towards Lake - Has anyone spoken to te lake resort? can someone pls help take this initiative for us?
    - Photo Shoot - Another Round
    - Buffet Lunch at 2.00pm
    -High Tea (with Snack like pakora etc) -3.00pm
    - Depart lake - 4.30pm
    -Someone kindly show me the way back to Gurgaon, i need to go to dlf city ph2
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

If we start at 9 am at India Gate, we will be struck in traffic by the time we are finished with the India gate portion of the meet at around 10.30-11. Then if we go for breakfast,then another 30 mins.

Thus I suggest We Meet at 8 at India gate, that way by 9.30 we will be off towards Damdama lake and reach there by max 11 as it would take us 1-1.30 to reach there (moderate traffic) as it is 55 kms away from India Gate.

Rules for the fuel run would be simple - We will just note down the starting ODO of everyone, reset the trip A and move on. At the destination, just note the final readings of the ODO, FE. So for everyone, TRip A would be Like 55 kms, FE would be considered based on that. No other calculations as that would make it too complicated for a FUn Meet.

No need to speak to nyone at the resort. We can just go. There wont be any problems.

Many people would be going towards DLF city 2, so no problem with that as well.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Cubbie, can you make it for 8am ???

What time are you planning to leave Jaipur. If you leave by 4, ull be easily there at India gate by 8 coz of Zero traffic in morning.
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Guys One final confirmation for everyone. Please confirm by the end of the day today. Also, what time are we meeting up. 8 or 9. There should be no confusion on that part.

Confirmed:
    1) Cubbie
    2) Karan Sharma
    3) PrashantChugh
    4) nitinkumardba
    5) Vikram
    6) Axn A.K.A Vijyant Sir
    7) nkapoor777
    8) Phew
    9) Vinay Rathore
    10) Yashik (PaddleShifter)

Maybe:

1) Ansal- ansal11
    2) Cartoos ( Jitendar)
    3) Dilip - dilip_dmk

Cartoos and Dilip, what about your plans. Nything changed to make it from Maybe to Confirm. Dnt ask bout me ::V