1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Feb Delhi Meet-Report, Pictures & Video : Pg 23

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Cubbie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

Hhhhhmmmmm i think you are right. I dont know why transport authority issue these people driving license when they dont even know where the steering wheel is. Any ways time to open Fiat Calendar and make my self happy. Will get the scratch done in my next servicing. See you guys on Saturday.

And One more thing....as most of us are in favour of Damdama Lake can someone call the listed # on their website and give them a formal notification as i think some pre-booking needs to be done. They have this one day picnic package which i dont think is required. Most of us will be back by 3 or max 4 PM. So plan something till lunch time.
  2. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

Almost same happened to my car. I parked my car in a parking and got scratches. I noticed it when I came back home and had a close eye on my car. Someone used something like sharp blade, and draw a line starting from front right fender covering right gates, rear fenders and boot.

That was something which was used purposly to give pain to me and my baby.

Why why why.. people do like this. I am sure they are mentally sick.
  3. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

These guys are @@@@@@!!!!!!!%%%%%&&&&&&******. Nitin if you find anyone doing this to your car or even some other car dont think twice just BASH THE ********** :firey....Since this morning i feel like killing someone. :devil
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

GR8 Idea. This will ensure that no one is over speeding and will drive safely.

[/quote:10e92kc1]

From India Gate to Damdama Lake, its 53- 54 kms. So the FE run would be real fun.
  5. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

FE RUN.... :wow I dont know if i can top the charts but will try to make it in the first 5 atleast.

@Ansal11 what was your best record so far.
  6. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi

Sorry guys for going AWOL from the thread!

Confirming my presence for the meet, kept the full day reserved, so no distractions. Just a small matter of a firey Mancunian derby at 6 PM the same day for which I need to be back (I'm sure Ansal won't miss it for anything in this world; neither would I). In fact, my 2-year old would also be dressing up in his full United kit for the day, Beat that!

I am sure I won't be winning this FE run, since I love to ride the MJD's torque, so no optimum gear shifts for me. :redcar

Nitin Kapoor a.k.a. NK
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Max I have done is 17. So lets see where we end up on that day. Dnt worry, it would be petrols v petrols and mjd v mjd.

You bet i wont miss it for nything and i mean nythin. Check my thread for an update on United. http://teamfiat.co.in/forum/viewtopic.p ... 520#p30907 You comin in a United shirt, lemme know ::O
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

Thank you Mr Dilip and Vijyant sir. :dancing
    I will surely let you guys know once all the plans are made.
    In 2003 and 2004, we (me n my father) used to board a HP state transport bus only so I will most probably be coming by that bus only. I will try to match my timings with you guys and update it here. Thank you once again. :)
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Hey Yashik, Why dont you drive down ??

P.S i was searching for ur ownership thread n i couldnt find it.!!!
  10. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

It will take less time if you drive on your own (only if you are comfortable). I am also there on the list along with Dlip and Vijyant sir...as i put up very close to ISBT. Do let me know :redcar we can ride together :wow