1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Feb Delhi Meet-Report, Pictures & Video : Pg 23

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Cubbie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

So everyone comin for the meet, How are you guys dressing up ur Vehicle for the meet ??

I guess a busy friday for everyone with wax and shampoos in the hand ::V
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Hey Guys. I was thinking While we move from India Gate towards Damdama Lake, Why not have that FE competion for the Petrol and Diesel Versions arriving at the meet. Wot Say ??
  3. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2

Thats a great idea ... And the winning car's owner would be treated by the others present at the meet .....
  4. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

GR8 Idea. This will ensure that no one is over speeding and will drive safely.

Guys i have some good news and some Sad news....which one you want to hear first ::D GOOD or :cry: SAD
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

No stickers would be the Bad News !!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

No thats the good news infact. Had a word with Sandeep (Grandeur) this morning and he has dispatched the stickers already. I am expecting them anytime in a day or two ::D

Do you want to hear the sad news now :cry: ?
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

You are giving a miss to meet?
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

So if stickers are the good news, then u are obviously comin. Then what is the sad news......!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

Never....I am not missing the meet. Guys below is the sad story.....

My parents went for a marrige last night and parked the car outside the venue. As per my Dad the place was very crowded. When they came back they didn't noticed anything and came back home. This morning i went for my first servicing. Even at that time even i didnt see anything wrong on the car. After the check-up/servicing mechanic took the car for washing. There i noticied a small but noticable scratch on the right door :shocked. I was so happy during my first servicing and this f*** scratch pissed me off. After analysing the scratch it seems that some was trying to revese the car outside that venue and touched it hard. I purchased a copy of Autocar for that Fiat Calnder and didnt even opened it :cry: Got my baby ICE'ed day before yesterday :cry: . Got teflon coating done. Got new seat covers and today i am sitting sad in my office with huge workload and a scratch on my baby. I feel like :boxer someone
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Sad Karan. I cant believe how people in this county drive. I have had preety similar things with the jet. Some maniac used a pen or a key to put deliberate marks 2 times. Another time a bloody women driver brushed against the side and ran off. I was going somewhere for some work and came back without even getting the work done. But i guess these things are bound to happen specially in Delhi-NCR with the traffic bustling out of limit.