1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Feb Delhi Meet-Report, Pictures & Video : Pg 23

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Cubbie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Folks, :dancing
    I am all excited with the idea to meet TFI members and hence creating this thread... I have seen eagerness from fellow TFI'ians to gather in Delhi and there was a post by Paddle Shifter on this subject ...
    viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1627

Please send me personal message with your contacts and we shall discuss on how to take this forward.

All Ideas are welcome and few of them are below :

Date : 12th or 19th Feb

Goodies : I dont have TFI stickers yet, is it possible to gett some during the meet and make or collect cash payment on the spot for further transferring it to Grandeur ?

Meeting Place / Venue Please suggest if someone knows some resorts in and around Gurgaon where we can spend time and relax talking to each other.

Budget : Lunch meeting and per person budget of approx ?? Pls suggest

Accommodation : For people coming from outside Delhi is there a possibility for overnite accommodation / nominal costs?

Memories : And a place where we can park and take snaps as done during Fiat Factory Meet.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

Wonderful idea. ::T I have never been able to be a part of any such meet.
    I would love to be a part of it. All depends upon my parents granting me permission to visit Delhi from Chandigarh.
    I would be able to come on the dates specified, given that my parents allow me to go. Willing to be marked absent from duty for the same. :)
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore

Folks - Express your views... 27 views and only one response !!
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Hey Cubbie. Its a really great idea. I would love to be there but the dates are too far ahead ( for me personally) so cant confirm my availability at this moment. Thats the reason i was waiting to give a response. I can confirm maybe after few days.
  5. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

Hey guys count me in for the meet...Hopefully this time we can expect a large number of TFI'ans from Delhi/NCR region.
  6. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

I am in and it seems to be great idea. Could it be possible to have this meet near Gurgaon , instead of Greater Noida (we had all Delhi meets at Noida earlier) - this is request and will give us an opportunity to click snaps at a new location.Also, Cubbies is from Jaipur.

Looking forward to meet all you guys :), but we need to freeze the date first..
  7. atulmt

atulmt

Noida

I am also in, but 12 is not possible.....make it 19th
  8. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

My suggestion is to meet at India Gate. Enough parking space, nearby CP hence food would be easily available and also a central location. I am ok with both the dates.
  9. Re: Chalo Dilli - Mini TFI Meet in Delhi

Guys i am in for 12th as 19th would not be possible for me....20th is my B'Day ::D have some plans. This time lets plan something near gurgon....or maybe on the Gurgaon/Jaipur Higway for a night stay if everyone is comfortable....
  10. Vikram

Vikram

New Delhi

guys im ok for 12th......19th im out of town.......

location: anywhere in NCR, but the Idea of INDIA GATE sounds nice.....