1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FE - Linea 1.4 FIRE Petrol

Discussion in 'Technical' started by nrohan, Nov 29, 2010.

?

What FE you get with Linea 1.4 FIRE Petrol

1. 0-8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 8-9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 9-10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 10-11

13.3%
  5. 11-12

13.3%
  6. 12-13

6.7%
  7. 13-14

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 14-15

46.7%
  9. 15-16

20.0%
  10. 16+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. nrohan

nrohan

Pune
    Please vote for what FE you get with your Linea 1.4 FIRE petrol.
    Please vote averaging out your overall run (city + highway).

Survey would get us real data on fuel economy of the vehicle from owners.

I'm getting 13.8 as per MyCar data.

-Rohan
  2. Sri

Sri Novizio

Bangalore
    I have a feeling this is kind of 'fixed' by the software.. I too get 13.8 as per the car data.. Howevever, I barely manage 360 kms with 38 ltrs of petrol...
  3. Sri it's not 'fixed' by the software, In pure city driving with AC i get about 10.9 to 11.5. In City without AC it goes up till 12.5 and full highway drive with 100% AC i get around 16-17 if i keep speed around 100kmph. All figures are according to My CAR. I have never seen 13.8 on my screen till date.
  4. Sri

Sri Novizio

Bangalore

:) the last two times, the average has been 13.8 and 13. 9 (tank full to empty)
  5. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I voted 14-15 taking the average of city and highway driving. I have been getting 11-12 consistently in city and 17-18 on highway.
  6. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Kaps

If you are getting 17-18 on Highway then I think I done mistake by purchasing MJD.

I was Die hard fan of Petrol Engine.
    But I avoided FIAT Gasoline only because of ARAI Milege declaration i.e.13.8 KM/Lt. :uh

Because I took Diesel car first time in my life & now because of Bad fuel Iam getting very much headache.

GP MJD is too much sensitive to bad diesel.
    But my Swift (D) runs happily even on Kerosene mixed Diesel. :confused
  7. nrohan

nrohan

Pune
    17-18 on highway is really good!

Recently, I got 14.5 for Pune-Panchgani-Pune trip with 50% AC on. Highway run was similar to city as there was lot of traffic.

-Rohan
  8. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    The main reason for getting this FE could be maintaining in 1500-1800 rev band and hardly ever crossing above 80kmph on highway. I have found the after a certain speed has been reached, removing the foot pressure from accelerator retains the speed while reducing the revs, more like the car continues rolling. Keeping the MID on IC has helped get these figures greatly.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I had a Goa Amboli trip recently and here is the FE that I received.
    Total of ~300 km(both ways) and FE of 15 kmpl(Avg speed of 40). This include the local trip at amboli in second gear and third gear on really bad roads. I am very much happy with the FE considering the kind of bad roads. While coming back to Goa I got a impressive figure of 17.5 kmpl (one way)with an average speed of 49kmph. I was freely using the accelerating pedal and was checking the performance of the machine.The AC was on all the time.
    Also in between I noted that Once the vehicle attain the speed of 80-90 then occasional pressing of pedal is sufficient to maintain the speed which will return a 19+ figure on IC and can go beyond 20 if road is plane. This was my first long trip in my 1.4 Emotion. Very happy with the figures.