1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fayad here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Fayad, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    I got it in Nov 2012:) In you case it would be more than 4 months. So just ensure you do the PDI properly. I did the PDI with TFI page open on my phone :) Sales rep might have though i am a weirdo;)

Ok may be i am wrong here and chances might be that it is fiat linea RPS. or may be since i had specifically asked for display in IRVM they got me an aftermarket RPS. I had specific use for display as i have a tight parking space in my apartment. So this display on IRVM helps a lot.

Yes!! you can but i would advise to stick with what they say. Especially if it is FIAT OEM RPS, you dont want to be in a fuss if they reject a claim just bcoz u painted them:)
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Fayad, welcome to TFI.... Trivandrum team is a very active group.. guessing u already met a few..
    1 person likes this.
  3. maverick

maverick Amatore

Welcome Fayad and congrats on booking the Punto. If you are not particular about Fiat OEM RPS you can go for after market ones which comes in different colors. By the way I am also working at Technopark, Trivandrum, we shall meet up sometime once you get your car.
  4. anirban130

anirban130 Timido

jamshedpur
    which model did u bokked buddy..

neways hearty congratulations for the Italian beauty... !!!!!

hala fiat
  5. maverick

maverick Amatore

Body colored RPS

Untitled.jpg
    Attaching a snap to show that how good the body colored RPS looks like.
  6. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm
    :)

I'm going for xenos RPS from outside, the 1st or 2nd one in that link. It has got 1year warranty, comes in black, and has a display too.
    Thanks, Yeah, I know some of them.. :)
    Thanks, yes, I will be getting one from outside. Which one are you using? BTW I saw a red punto with TFI stickers in front of Leela building esterday, was that yours?
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - This is intro thread, closed now.
    Please continue discussion on appropriate thread/sections.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.