1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FASS quality in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by yshivu, Mar 19, 2016.

1. yshivu

yshivu Timido

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hello All,
    I always dreamed of owning a Fiat Punto since it was launched in India.
    I have been looking for my first car since last 2 years. I started looking for other brands like Maruti, Hyundai, Chevrolet, Honda if there is any new competitor to Punto. I followed all the new launches from these brands in last 2 years. But every time I liked a car, I was ending up comparing them with Punto and obviously they could not match with what Punto offers: Build, Ride and steering quality.

So finally I made up my mind and booked a Fiat Punto Evo Sport 90HP at KHT Fiat Caffe Bangalore.
    But now since last 2 days, I was going through Fiat service experience threads by fellow Fiatians. And almost all of them were about the pain they had to go through just to get their car serviced.

So now I am kinda in dilemma if I made a right choice of booking a Fiat car or should I just go for a Maruti or Hyundai car albeit compromising on the aforementioned reasons of buying a Punto.

Can you please let me know if the FASS service in Bangalore has improved and reliable or is it really that worse as expressed in Team BHP and Teamfiat threads.
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    You shouldn't worry about in Bangalore about the services. People have bought in Jammu. Take good care and it should stay fine without any major issues.
  3. prabhoda

prabhoda Timido

Fiat After sales services in bangalore is very good.
  4. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Aadhya service is good. You can get in touch with Mr Raghuram during service.
    KHT service centre is currently under renovation, once it's up, it's expected to come up with 80 bays exclusively for fiat.
    Vecto has mixed reviews. So do spend some time on the reviews.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
  5. Manjunath CR

Manjunath CR Timido

Punto Evo 1.3
    @yshivu KHT is ok.. but now due to renovation they are relocated to near graphite india [opposite to IFB]. they have only two bays here. As i enquired with them they told it will take 6 to 8 months for new service center setup.
  6. ravimathi

ravimathi Novizio

Bangalore, India
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @yshivu Bangalore is one of the best cities to own a fiat. I bought the car from fiat cafe and all services at Vecto Motors. I can tell you the service is a lot better now.
  7. Omar

Omar Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @yshivu - Got my Evo serviced this Saturday in KHT near Graphite. Boy - its a total circus out there. Very small place - just about 3-4 workstations for the cars. No washing facility. No bodyshop. The icing on the cake: A mechanic spent close to half an hour searching for the engine coolant. Hope things get better once they move into their own premises later...