1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Falling in love with a FIAT Linea T-Jet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by pvsuryap, Nov 22, 2010.

1. ifiat

ifiat Timido

Pune
    Surya

First of all heartiest congrats! You've made a superb choice. I really liked your story.

Please do post some nice shots of the beauty.

I would suggest you NOT to go for Teflon or Paint Protection for a brand new car. Wait for a year or 2 for the same. As you might be aware already, whenever a teflon coat is applied on a car, it takes out a thin layer of the original paint. So as long as the coat remains on the car, it looks sparkling. But, may be after a few months, you might feel that the colour is slightly dull compared to the original colour. So basically, Teflon coating is a marketing gimmick more than anything. Once you do it, you have to do it frequently(once in a year atleast to keep the shine).

Secondly, it is difficult to find the genuine TEFLON coating. Teflon is a pentant from the DuPont company. I am sure the Teflon coating done by most dealers is not from DuPont. It can NOT cost 2-3K for teflon coating. It should cost more than 6k i believe.
  2. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Thank you ifiat.
    I will certainly post the pictures once I have my car.
    I decided not to go for Teflon coating after your advice. Instead I will ask for a 3M polish.

A day or two to get my tjet... I am all excited.
  3. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Here's my baby
    [attachment=0:binbkjsl]IMG_4552.JPG[/attachment:binbkjsl]
  4. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    [attachment=0:q5ywih26]IMG_4551.JPG[/attachment:q5ywih26]
  5. wow !!! great pictures .. how about you treat us with some more pictures of T-JET in daylight.
  6. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Sure .. here they are. I am get some more during the weekend. This was during the puja.
    [attachment=1:1781x509]IMG_4562.JPG[/attachment:1781x509]
    [attachment=0:1781x509]IMG_4586.JPG[/attachment:1781x509]

View attachment IMG_4562.JPG