1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fair Price of a Used Jan 2012 Fiat Grande Punto in Bangalore

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by hintthere, Jun 8, 2012.

1. hintthere

hintthere

Dear All,

First, thanks for creating this website. Its just amazing.

I am planning to buy a used Fiat Grande Punto Emotion 1.3 2012 model which has run for 2800 Kms in Bangalore. I am paying 7,30,000 for the same. Can you all pls let me know if I am paying a fair price or am I getting ripped by the seller.

I checked at the showroom for a new one, its costing Rs 8,12,000 after all the discounts I can avail.

Awaiting your response,

harish
  2. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Assuming that the car is manufactured in 2012 and there is no major issues with the car, the discount of 82K is good. Try and see if you can bring it down further.
    BTW why is the owner selling a new car.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    When the word second hand comes,the price should come down drastically considering the resale value of FIAT cars in the market.
    "6.5L to 7.0L" is good price to bargain.

Finally its your car, when one speaks about second hand and the price of the car.

i would suggest, ask for flat 6 laks or opt for new car,you will be happy person :)
  4. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Just cough up that difference amount and go for the new car would be my advise.
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I would rather buy a new car as the dif is marginal compared to the used car tag....

or sa Ganges have stated.. 7L is a good bargain.
  6. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    But ..why is he selling his car???
  7. anoop

anoop Superiore

depreciation hits most in the first year - the price is good, if it is a 2012 (new) model. If it is the old model (with lower GC) bargain more. I am a fan of these kind of deals - you are getting an almost new car which have not even completed the run in period, plus huge savings too. but, do make sure that the car have not been treated harshly during those 2K kms.
  8. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    my first question would be why is the owner selling the car. If the car has just done 2800k then its almost like new. 7L is not too much considering the OTR in Blore is 8.12. Just check if they have the 2012 as date of manufacturing. In case its the same then go for it.
  9. Ferrariscdr

Ferrariscdr Amatore

Karnataka
    My suggestion anytime is a new car; with few more bucks you can get a new 2012. Also after 2200km you need first service whereas you can use new car for another 5000kms. Another question if you bargain more and try to bring down price and there is no issue with the car then its a good bet. Try both ways - Bargain here and see how much cost it is coming and walk to any dealer and check what deal they are giving because they might also offer some good discounts. so up to you and your cost - benefit analysis.
  10. anonymous

anonymous Timido

Noida
    I also need your suggestion. I have come across a Fiat Linea top model 2010 (Petrol), clocked 41k km. Guy is asking 3 lakhs but I think I can bring him down to 2.5 lakhs? Is it a good buy.

As you can see, I have never owned Fiat in past but just love the way, they look, ride and handle. So please pardon my ignorance and share your feedback with regards to the after sales service (Not the availability of spares but price of spares in particular)