1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

factory built 4 door speaker present in punto dynamic

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by arka_prava, Jan 28, 2011.

1. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    hey,guys something unbelievable happened to me 2 days back. as i went for punto dynamic i had to think seriously about installing music system with 4 door speaker. finally,after a long research i finalized on kenwood, but my father and many of his friends are believer of sony and also we were getting good feedback on the servicing so we(i reluctantly) went for sony 505u and 4 6"190watt speakers. the fiat dealer estimated it at rs10900. but found that it is almost 2k less on outside,so went for it. on the day when the guys were going to install the speakers on door i was watching closely to ensure no wiring is tampered,they found speaker already attached there :wow :wow :clapping ,but still had a little doubt if it would play or not, as neither fiat nor dealer had mentioned anything about it. but after installation of the headset,another :wow ,it is playing pretty good and it costed me only 5400. does the fiat dealer knows about this and makes a fool of everyone who goes to them for music installation? why haven't fiat mentioned about it in its website? does other dynamic users were just as pleasantly surprised or is it only lucky me? :lol: :anyone
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think its you being lucky.
    Let us wait till somebody confirms.

BTW, how is the quality of OE speakers?
  3. Lucky you !
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
  5. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Thats stupid of FIAT if its a standard....speakers is the first thing we change.
  6. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    maybe i wouldn't use the word 'stupid' to describe this as the quality of speakers are pretty good and i can always upgrade it..... :hit
  7. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Upgrade is always an option...but tht cost should have been saved and passed on to the customer. And dude whatever HU you buy...you are changing those speakers for sure, unless you do not want to spend upward of 5-7k on ICE.
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    dynamic pack used to come with abs and music system not dynamic. this has to be a mistake by fiat. this is one mistake a buyer will never complaint right.
  9. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    absolutely