1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by linealover, Sep 28, 2012.

1. linealover

linealover Regolare

[h=2] icon4.png Debuting a divine life with Linea[/h]
    Dear buddies,

Its Great honor to be the part of this team,kudos to TFI.i have started my hunt for car right from jan 2009.during that time i was so mad about chevy cruze.but somehow time and money didn't allowed me to feel this beast.though linea was there during that time but wasn't convince about her 00mph timing.

i found Team-Bhp through google, since then various ownership reviews about Linea made me impress about her,To be honest i wasn't crazy about her looks yet slowly her grace flowed on me,day by day,linea by linea passing on the road.

i never liked any car the way i like linea,not only mine any day any linea on road.those flowing curves and lines are simply a poetry.

people talk about fiat cars,this and that blah blah. ohhooo its mind blowing, this is just not a car.fiat cars will take you to the another dimension which is beyond your perception,until u own (give birth to ) one.

This is just not a car,it has soul,one has to feel. once i behind the wheel, it speaks to me a subtly .i simply cannot deduce her into a mechanical thing join together for the purpose of carrying point a to point b.

The way she projects her on the road, the high speed composure,the poise,novel character blends with so nicely.

that made me wonder, must be god himself design this piece of machine.

its always handling is inversely proportional to the ride Quality,yet linea defy this law.i always careful at corner since i own MM540,even 30 KMPH ,if u negotiate a sharp curve thats the end of journey.though it is unpleasant to compare MM540 with Linea.but that is what i am driving.

finally,I am yet another a drop in the Ocean of fiat enthusiast group.

photo courtesy:Ramjn

linea 1.jpg

linea 2.JPG

23 people like this.
  2. anoop

anoop Superiore

Superb photos, Linealover. Welcome to the world of FIAT. Wish you and your car lots and lots of trouble free smilometers.
    1 person likes this.
  3. linealover

linealover Regolare

once upon a time(read 2010),I was hunting for a car as well as girl.i got engaged and left for sailing,

I had thoroughly tested

AKS karthik and sathya_sc's review made me inclined towards linea.

it was may 2010,i booked linea mjd e-pack tuscan wine(i haven't saw that color in flesh)with Lavanya at TAFE chennai.

booking amount :50k,final OTR 10.05 lakhs,post corporate discount less 15K,less16K for insurancenless 5.5K for extented

warranty.after hard bargain final OTR comes @9.48 lakhs.she informed me that it will take one month for the car to arrive.i

had no problem with that since next two months i would be sailing.

i joined ship on may 16th at gela in italy.two months passed, Lavanya was deliberately searching for me and got my mobile number.

L:sir,its almost two months since you booked your car.you car has arrived our yard.

L:sir,this is first time someone booked the car and haven't asked single word about it.

LL:eek:k, i will be signing off end of july.so i will take delivery in beginning of august(my wedding date was fixed@29/30Aug).

L:sir, then i will be allotting this car to someone.

LL:no problem,go head,re-fund in-case if you do that.

L:huh!,what????:-o no problem sir,you can take delivery in aug.

LL:eek:k,Thanks,bye bye.

I signed off from ship @ gibraltor on 28th may. Reached home on 30May.

my home welcomed me with celebration mood(pre-wedding days).

I called miss L and informed her about delivery.she asked me to send me remaining money,i had sent through RGTS.

fixed the date for PDI,initially she was reluctant,i was firm and stubborn.key point is pay the the whole amount and don't

sign any dotted line.PDI done with 28km on ODO.took delivery on 8th aug 2010 with 96km on ODO.
    1 person likes this.
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    Man, your Linea is looking deadly hot! Great pics!
    1 person likes this.
  5. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Ye Ye Mine is coming soon, same same :)
    2 people like this.
  6. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    So Finally you have got time to pen down your Dreams and admiration on your beauty :) ,
    Great sundhu keep it up , expect more from you ....
    1 person likes this.
  7. Lovely review of your Beauty LL.How much she had done till now.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Great write up @linealover..post more pics plzzz,it doesnt do justice to your beauty otherwise...
    1 person likes this.
  9. sungoa2010

This is true wine. A ownership review about a Tuscan wine Linea after these many days is nothing less than a imagesCAF65CMF.jpg . I am a teetotaler but..... after seeing the photo I doubt:confused: Am I feeling wetness on my lips:p Yes I got the kick though I still able to click correctly at 'Post quick reply'. Glass is empty next please...
    1 person likes this.
  10. linealover

linealover Regolare

Thanks a TON!!
    soundar, Ravi, kedarbendre ,Sat-Chit-ananda, Tony, sungoa2010, saharsh, vijays777, varunrtr, ramjn, anoop, srida, Satyajit, ccprakash, rahul24jam, Naughty, Flywheel.

After taken out from showroom,we went to vallar temple vadulur near cuddalore,

on return journey,we encountered heavy rainfall with thunder storm,which has not been in the history of cuddalore.

we were warned of more than 2 foot deep water,vans,trucks from opposite lane gave voluntary advice not to play.

i said okay and thank him. perhaps, i have to reach home. he said in that case ""tailgate volvo bus"The turbulence can clear(reduce) the water to 1 foot level.

now, this is what happened:eek:

swiming in linea - YouTube

watch @20,30,40th sec.
    2 people like this.