1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Extremely well maintained Fiat Palio - 2002 EL for Sale in PUNE.

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by SHBZ, May 10, 2014.

1. SHBZ

SHBZ Novizio

Pune
    Friends,

It has been a tough week for me to decide if I should sell my Palio. But with heavy heart:(, decision was made mutually after discussion with my family(Parents comfort are top priority). I am planning to buy an Innova as my family has grown and I have no option and I can't keep 2 cars parked in front of my house.

I am planning to sell my Palio EL 2002 which I acquired in 2009 and got a nice coat of paint completely to my satisfaction.
    Here are some of the details of the car.

Make: Fiat Palio 1.2 EL W/O PS-PW DSC06043.jpg
    Year: Feb'2002
    Color: Tangeriene Mist (Orange).
    Insurance: Third party valid till May'2015
    Ownership: 2nd owner (First owner was one of my family friend).
    Mileage: 1,00,300 kms. as it stands today
    Registration City: Pune (MH12)

Set of 5 tyres were fitted a year ago and in August had fitted Aura Alloys.
    Its fitted with a 12 CD changer(aux port), Amplifier, JBL speakers with component and tweeters at front.

Interested friends can call me on 9860870786.
    Below are few pics of the car. If required, I will upload interior and under bonnet later.
    Sorry!!
    DSC06039.jpg DSC06084.jpg DSC06089.jpg
  2. SHBZ

SHBZ Novizio

Pune
    Friends, some more pics after a wash today.
    I have recieved some good response and looking forward to the deal.

DSC_0027.jpg DSC_0031.jpg DSC_0032.jpg DSC_0033.jpg DSC_0034.jpg DSC_0035.jpg DSC_0036.jpg DSC_0043.jpg DSC_0015.jpg DSC_0018d.jpg DSC_0019d.jpg DSC_0020.jpg DSC_0022.jpg DSC_0023.jpg DSC_0025.jpg
  3. Nagasuman

Nagasuman Timido

Bangalore
    I wish this car would have been available in Bangalore :(
    1 person likes this.
  4. SHBZ

SHBZ Novizio

Pune
    I am in no hurry to sell it.. Want to hand it to a genuine buyer who can respect the cost!! Already had few calls and three guys have shown interest. Fingures crossed.
  5. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    lovely car.. if the interiors are as good as the exterior, expect a good deal..
    must be with a heavy heart, that you put this beauty for sale.. its as rugged as a tank.
  6. SHBZ

SHBZ Novizio

Pune
    Thanks Harry! Interiors too are well kept... I will upload them if I return home early today.. Heavy Heart!!!!!!!!!!!