1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Extremely well maintained FIAT Grande Punto 90HP for sell.

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by kedarbendre, May 9, 2014.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    With heavy heart I am planning to sell my Grande Punto 90HP which is manufactured in June 2011 and registered in July 2011. I bought FIAT Palio S10 and now I am planning to upgrade to SUV in near future.

You can find details of my car below:

1. Single owner. June 2011 Manufactured, July 2011 Registered in Pune. 48500km on odo.
    2. Wolf Remapped with 112BHP & 240nm torque (claimed by Wolf)
    3. Projector headlights with Red angel eye. (55w, 4300k, Error Canceller Ballast)
    4. New Bridgestone MY02 Tyres.
    5. Recently completed major service with all lubricants changed.
    6. New Timing chain.
    7. New clutch kit.
    8. Imported Abarth Gear knob.
    9. Imported sporty metal pedals
    10. Black Roof with black mirror caps & white color OEM alloys
    11. Driver & Passenger Airbags.
    12. Antilock Breaking System with Electronic Break Distribution.
    13. Automatic Climate Control with AC gas refilled recently.

The car is serviced recently with all lubricants changed along with new timing kit & clutch kit so no expenses required. Just fill the fuel and enjoy the drive.

The car is pristine condition and you won’t be disappointed by this car. Just drive to know more about the car.

Please note price is not negotiable and I am expecting Rs. 4,80,000 for my car which is steal deal for a remapped Punto 90HP with new tyres, timing kit & clutch kit.

2011-fiat-punto-emotion90hp-1929177-640x428.jpg

2011-fiat-punto-emotion90hp-1929180-640x428.jpg

DSCN5893.jpeg
    Last edited: May 9, 2014
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Kedar,
    Very sad to hear you want to give it away after all doing soo much of beautification and caring it alot. Hmm... So S10 did change your mind to shell off Punto huh.
    1 person likes this.
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    kedar, you have pampered your punto like a baby :)!!
    all of us will feel sad to see it go away from you. hope it finds an equally caring owner soon.
    1 person likes this.
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh! Its hard to imagine Kedar without his stunning White Abarth. The same Abarth which ignited the 'Abarthification' trend to many over here.

Good luck!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: May 9, 2014
    2 people like this.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    OMG,shocking to know Kedar Bhai is selling his Abarthified Punto who was the trend setter of making Punto Abarthified in our forum.
    It really feels very painful to sell Punto which is modded like a race car:(,i hope kedar bhai gets a guy who will buy his Abarth Punto more than expected price by kedar bhai & maintains Abarth Punto just like Kedar bhai has maintained it like a brand new racing car.
  6. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    Kedar , its well priced . Please don't reduce now , its worth that price tag.
    2 people like this.
  7. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    It's sad that you are giving your Punto away. Hope it finds a driver as enthusiastic like you. :(
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I would have bought this one if this was the case 6 months back...
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Mods requesting you to close the thread as I cancelled the plan of selling my Punto.

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk