1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Extra Marital Affair: my story of owning the Italian babe "Leena - the TJET"

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by navi_tjet, Aug 23, 2013.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ramesh, this much of difference in cost surely implies there will be difference in quality! its just another option in case one wants to spend less :)
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The OE piece costs about 2490 bucks, not to sure if its incl of tax. By the way, if they plan to charge labor for installing it, ask for a waiver. The Tjet branded boot mat can be a good addition to the car. I saw a Minimal Grey emotion at the dealership today, but could not check if its Tjet or Multijet. It just arrived when I was leaving.

OT: My friend is more or less floored by the Tjet after the test drive today. His list of cars that he wanted to consider simply diminished and its between Tjet and Honda City. He will be taking one more test drive on Monday, that should seal it.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    You should probably educate your friend that City is not in the league of T-Jet. :)
  4. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    More than me telling it, he will realize himself on Monday when he will do back to back test drives of the city and the Tjet.
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ If at all possible, get him to drive the T-Jet first :evilsmile

Rajan
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Ask him to do this as well - Open and close the boots of both Linea and City and ask him to gauge the difference of the boot lid quality and the feel of shutting it. Trust me, it's like comparing paper and titanium.
    1 person likes this.
  7. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    He drove the Tjet today. He has not driven the Honda City yet. So he only wants to try it. I suggested back to back. So that he should never look back at Honda Again.

Will suggest this exercise too. His plans of joining GYM might get cancelled if he opts for Linea. I guess you understood what I meant :D
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    bonnet is also a good option!!
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Correct. He will anyway open and close the doors all the time :D

Rajan
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    OT, but couldn't resist telling this again. Once when I went to the Honda showroom and was looking at the car and opened the bonnet. The engine bay looked so empty and when I asked about this to the SA, he said 'It is designed that way, Sir. For better air circulation inside the engine."