1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Extra Marital Affair: my story of owning the Italian babe "Leena - the TJET"

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by navi_tjet, Aug 23, 2013.

1. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The heavier doors of Linea at work. You dont need the PPF for the whole car. The will cost you a bomb and not really worth it. PPF for door edges and the running boards should do fine to keep the away scratches away from the doors in the parking lots.
  2. navi_tjet

navi_tjet

Bangalore
    Thanks Krishna for your suggestions. I plan to get PPF done for edges and boards but it seems that even for edges and running boards, it costs a hand grenade. At that cost I guess I can buy another car in the price of full PPF treatment :D. Are you planning to stop by 3M coming weekend? Let us plan to meet up if you do.
    1 person likes this.
  3. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Not sure about this weekend. With the monsoon coming to an end, very few weekends are left for any drives ;). If I plan to drop in, an sms will be on your way.
    4 people like this.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Lets create a group on watsapp and be yourself the admin of it. Just 1 ping about ur 3m visit would do good than sms to each. :D
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    1 person likes this.

5. Good idea zen...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Lets see what krishna sir got in mind ;)
  7. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    All is fine except for the "Sir" part. Kindly do not call me sir, you are making me uncomfortable :)
    2 people like this.
  8. navi_tjet

navi_tjet

Bangalore
    Excellent idea. Whoever is interested please PM me the contact details. I'll create a whatsapp group for easy communication.
  9. navi_tjet

navi_tjet

Bangalore
    Started the FIATIANS group on whatsapp...
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    @Navi,
    Congrats on getting home Linea T-Jet Minimal Grey.Wow,this colour looks Simply Superb & Classy on Linea.:p