1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

External Audio Vol In HUD menu ???

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by rahulvfx, Dec 18, 2012.

1. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Does anyone gone through "External Audio Vol" menu in HUD menu? I'm very much eager to know what actually is the function for that. Once I thought there may be a AUX input port back side of the HUD :ugeek:. But after googleing found that my HUD may be of Delphi as only "mp3" is printed on the unit not "Blaupunkt" :mad:... I also went through many sites where it has been mentioned the Blaupunkt HUD has an option to attach AUX. Even there are few sites which told if I press the CD button twice it will come to AUX mode. "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmRL_eLkKSQ"

Now I'm confused about the total deal... If there is no AUX port then what the function of "External Audio Vol" ..

Even You will find it on your Manual Book ...

Punto_ExternalVol.jpg

Thankssss

Greetzzzzz
  2. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    But I didn't see any aux port out there in the HU. I checked a lot down there for a Aux port too.
  3. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Yaa... you are right... There is no AUX port on HU ... but is there any option on the back side of HU, to attach a AUX jack cable? On the other hand then what's this External Audio Vol is for ???
    I guess many people have gone through this part on manual and HU menu...
  4. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    External audio vol in HUD is nothing but when you switch on your system what vol you want the player to play in .. that's it. Nothing special.
  6. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Through external audio volume we (atleast in my car i am able to do) can control the volume of Blue and Me that is phone and pen drive.