1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Extended Warranty

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by prashant mohan, Mar 28, 2015.

1. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello All,

I received an email from FCA a few days back with a confirmation and screenshot that the EW on my car is updated in their records. The issue seems to have sorted out and I would request others to check with their dealers or FCA for information on their respective cars.

Cheers,
    Pradeep
  2. Saji Babu

Saji Babu Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    KHT says it is still not updating in system.
    Anybody else tried checking with dealers for purchases after March 18?
  3. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    My friend told me that he saw some ads stating the owners who couldn't avail 2 years extended warranty can now avail the same - something like "all owners can purchase EW within 730 days by paying some extra amount". He called KHT FIAT Cafe and they don't seem to know the development. Anyone is aware?
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    I took delivery of my Punto in end Dec 2014. I have also not got the EW. The dealer is not clear about this at all and has told me that I can take it anytime when the issue is resolved and that I have 3 years of warranty to go. Fiat should write letters to the customers who were affected by the decision of the vendor and keep the customers informed when it is resolved.

Abdul
  5. Saji Babu

Saji Babu Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Yes, EW is not happening
    Got this reply from Mangesh today..

The website still shows EW :(

Sir ,

Thank you for your communication , at present we have discontinued our extended warranty product ,we are working on same to re-introduce , will share details in due course of time , till then we request to please bear with us .

Mangesh Kodalkar
    Head- CRM & Customer Care
    Raaz likes this.