1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Extended Warranty Scam - Beware

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by PatchyBoy, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am not sure if concerned person has contacted KHT or not, but if SA has done mistake, dealer has to fix it.
  2. When I brought the car from KHT , it happened to me also. My extended warranty was not registered.I was told it will be given after 15 days and later forgot to check it. After seeing many who has brought car from KHT claiming extended warranty booklet was received ,I called KHT service desk informing didn't receive the policy number. Then came to know , the SA who handled my case didn't register and he left the organization. There after , I have to escalate the case to sales manager, and finally it was sorted out.
    1 person likes this.
  3. After going throough this thread, opened the folder that has all the car documents but shocked to see the extended warranty booklet is missing. I couldn't find it anywhere in my house and office. The folder was kept in the wardrobe for a long time and I don't take it out. I couldn't recollect when I opened it last time, but now the booklet is missing. I am cursing myself for the negligence.

What next ??? Please help me guys, I am worried.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Where did you buy your car from?

I suggest that you shoot a mail to Fiat and request for a duplicate copy of the Extended Warranty certificate.
  5. Purchased the car from VST Motors, Anna Nagar.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Since you have told that it is VST, the next question would be, did you really receive the Extended warranty certificate when you bought the car?
  7. Yes I did get it from them ramesh. I remember.
  8. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Srida,

You can call up FIAT customer care and ask them. If your car is registered for EW then it will not be a problem
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    yes this what you should do first. ask them the policy number and keep it for your reference. they should be able to tell the procedure to request for a duplicate.
  10. Thanks ramesh naveen and shams. Will do it immeditly.