1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Extended Warranty on Fiat Car:- Details & coverd parts

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by BoseSuman, Oct 8, 2012.

1. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    The lock was working fine before i give my car to Balaji Fiat, Thane(Ghodbunder). Both locks were having Child lock, and suddenly while getting back the vehicle from service the guy told me it was having some problem. After some time he told me that they have to replace it and will cost 3500. I told him to do it under warranty, then he told me that you have to wait and leave your car for 1 more day, which is not possible(50 kms again next day). So I told him I ll get replce the same from Torrid Fiat.

But these Balaji Fiat guys are not cooperative and the service experience is really very bad. One thing is sure, My car's lock got damage due to these people only, the didn't come to know it was having a child lock and tried hard. Frustrating..:mad:
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Bring it to the attention of Mr Sandeep of CRM or Suryakant Patil who is the workshop Manager. If nothing works drop a mail to Mangesh Kodalkar. If you need the contact nos of these people, pls PM me.

Shashan - Where is it mentioned in the EW? Can you point it out please?
    1 person likes this.
  3. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    Hi....I took delivery of the vehicle on 18/01/2010 and was told that extended warranty aas offered to all the Fiat owners. How do I check, if I have extended warranty. Warranty and owner service policy does not specify for extended warranty. Where should I look for this information?

Thanks.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  4. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    It would be mentioned on the last bill else send a mail to fiat and they will confirm over the mails exact dates based on your purchase invoice
  5. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    You would have received extended warranty booklet when you took delivery of the car. Check if you have it or not.

- - - Merged Post - - -

You would have received extended warranty booklet when you took delivery of the car. Check if you have it or not.
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Can strut pad replacement came under EW??
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    since it is a suspension part, i think it should be covered within 35k kms.
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    But my current ODO readings are 50K +
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    chances are slim but try your luck nevertheless :)! if i remember correctly, ganges had got strut pads changed at 50 K+
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Lets see.....